Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Assassins Creed 2 Codex Problem

Video Games

Old 23-10-2010

Assassins Creed 2 Codex Problem

Does anybody have a save file that has all the Codex pages and has up to smoke bombs but didn't get Altair armor yet [don't have to], because I need it cuz mine screwed up. Mine screwed up by im missing 3 codex pages, looked around even opened map to look I think its because when I got some codex pages some didn't show up so I thought it would appear again I was wrong.... if you want proof that it dont work download my game file.

Attached Files
File Type: rar Saved.rar (11.3 KB, 88 views)
Old 24-10-2010

Re: Assassins Creed 2 Codex Problem

You can download the save game for Assassins Creed 2 game from here - Assassin's Creed 2 Save Game Fix and Downloads for PC. In this thread many users have discussed about different sequence of this game and also included save game for the same. Other than that, you could also refer the Assassins Creed 2 Walkthrough that will guide you all the possible ways to complete the missions if you are stuck - http://www.techarena.in/guide/35914-...ips-cheats.htm
Old 24-10-2010

Re: Assassins Creed 2 Codex Problem

ya but im saying if their up to almost the last sequence I just need a fix or saved game that is up to that.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,