Thread: Problems downloading teams from FIFA 11

Problems downloading teams from FIFA 11

I am not able to download the custom teams which i have saved in the bookmarked. I have downloaded my gameface, Now when i am connecting my Xbox with the FIFA 11 then there are not teams available puts the web address there. Where are my teams and how can get them back?I just don't have an y idea, Please help me...

Re: Problems downloading teams from FIFA 11

Even I have got frustrated since my games are not getting saved. Actually i have won many matches online on the Fifa 11 but since it was not saving any of them. Fun of being a winner have gone away. I know that there would be some ways by which i can save them but i have heard many issues with the saved games as well such as yours. So it would be much more painful to loos the game which you were playing from last two or may be three times. And suddenly you keep on searching for the same. So better not to save from the start itself. I guess we guys have to wait for some time so that developers can solve this problem.

Re: Problems downloading teams from FIFA 11

I am going through the same problem on my Xbox. Actually i was having some 4 teams but none of them was able to download. I guess there is no solution for this issue as once anything gets waved off does not comes back. And we have not even used any backup program with conjunction with the FIFA 11 which lets use recover the data which has been lost. I don't know whether it is possible or not but hope there would be some solution for this kind of losses. Losing game is not any lesser then losing the war.