Thread: Record match in FIFA 11

Record match in FIFA 11

Hello guys, I have played a match in the FIFA 11 and it was an amazing game. I wish that i could record that match which reminds me to recording the match which you play with the toughest teams. So i just tried to play one more game which must be recording at the same time as well. But i guess there is not option for recording i guess on FIFA 11. Is it true or i am able to find out it.

Re: Record match in FIFA 11

Even i have thought about the same and want to eagerly know that how can i record the matches in the fifa 11. Actually it has became very much difficult to manage your games in the fifa 11 since manager mode has been replaced by the career mode. Please guys i am not at all hoping that there is no such option by using which you can record the matches.

I think if there are no such options provided in the FIFA 11 by using which you can record the game played by you then you should use some tools which records the real time activities happening on your screen. I know one tool which can help you to record the game when you play it but make sure that you have to installed it properly according to your compatible version of the windows.

Fraps is a universal Windows application that can be used with games using DirectX or OpenGL graphic technology. In its current form Fraps performs many tasks and can best be described as : Benchmarking Software - Show how many Frames Per Second (FPS) you are getting in a corner of your screen. Perform custom benchmarks and measure the frame rate between any two points. Save the statistics out to disk and use them for your own reviews and applications.Screen Capture Software - Take a screenshot with the press of a key! There's no need to paste into a paint program every time you want a new shot. Your screen captures are automatically named and timestamped.
    Realtime Video Capture Software - Have you ever wanted to record video while playing your favourite game? Come join the Machinima revolution! Throw away the VCR, forget about using a DV cam, game recording has never been this easy! Fraps can capture audio and video up to 2560x1600 with custom frame rates from 10 to 120 frames per second!