Thread: Created Player & Team got disappeared in FIFA 11

Created Player & Team got disappeared in FIFA 11

I am not so impressed with the career mode of the FIFA 11 as it was much easier to manage your games in the earlier versions of the FIFA. Actually i have spent some about 2-3 hours behind creating my favorite Team and few Players. But when i tried to check them then there was none of them. No player No team !!!

Re: Created Player & Team got disappeared in FIFA 11

Big bug in the Pro mode because when it takes the player a red card or takes third yellow card or serious injuries, you do little more to play this season but odd thing it like a little bug which can be very very very enervate. Let me explain you as when an evra took me a red card and cristiano ronaldo got hurt in the first game of the season and there is every 2nd player disappeared while the season is going on. I advise you to go out every player who would take a turn yellow card then avoid a player that takes those yellow and when you have a serious injury between the game.

I wrote to EA SPORTS on this issue. Apparently, there is an update of the first game that is expected (Xbox360 and PS3 I think) correcting some points but not this one yet. I saw another bug....If you attempt to free kick, I change the drawer. When I return to the game then the screen is black. I have to start and resume the match to see the players, stadiums, etc. Finally, It seems that the career mode tonight most complete PC, the objectives are more varied on Xbox360...I have only 2 different.

This seems to be the problem from the end of EA Sports who would be managing the server of the online game of FIFA 11. There would be some kind of bugs running on the server side due to which you guys are not getting the data as it as saved when you quit it. I think there is nothing that anybopdy can do except FIFA 11. And it would be foolish to fight with the FIFA 11 website guy in order to get out data back as it is a mistake done by the developers of the server or may be the game itself.