Thread: Game stuttering problem with Bethesda Softwares

Nuronex Guest

Game stuttering problem with Bethesda Softwares

This has been a huge problem that I have been facing with Bethesda Softwares. The issue is that I have Fallout New Vegas game installed to my desktop machine and it stutters a lot while playing. I do not know what could have been the issue. I suppose the issue is with Nvidia video card. I use 8800GTS card. Please suggest me with a proper output that will help me out for sorting the issue that I am facing. I use Windows 7.

Re: Game stuttering problem with Bethesda Softwares

The problem is basically with the video card that you are using. You have to make use of GTX 260 card as it works well with the system without any problem. The graphic card that you use that is NVidia 8800GTS is not very well able to cope with the game whereas the GTX 260 functions well with the game. So get use of the same that is advised and then update the latest driver fr the card that is been mentioned. You may then be able to perform well with the task and process for the change which is essential. Look out for the conclusion. I hope it will get sorted.

The driver that you are working with the device is not able to perform well. All you need to do is to get the driver to be uninstalled. You can make use of Driver Sweeper and hence as it is been done you can function as required. Other than this you need to make sure that the entire driver file for the device is been removed and then you get the fresh copy of the driver for the video card to be installed. You can get the latest updated file for the device from the official site of the developer. So perform the task as mentioned. Now as it is been done I would recommend you to restart the system and then look out by executing the game. You may not then be able to get the issue.

Another way through which you can make the implementation for sorting the issue is by following certain steps that is mentioned. Make sure that you perform the task and then look out for the change. I hope it will be helpful for you. All you need to do is to follow the procedure as mentioned below:

1. You need to click on Start menu option
    2. Now you may get the Control panel option, double click on it
    3. After that you have check for System option and then open it up
    4. A dialog Window will be opened and you need to click on Hardware tab
    5. Now under the same click on Device manager option
    6. You will get a list of peripherals and you have to expand HID that is Human Interface device
    7. Right click on HID-compliant device' and go to properties
    8. Now disable the HID
    9. Restart the system

Check out for the thing and make the changes to be performed well. It will be better.

A game patch should fix the issue well. You have to install the patch that may have been released. As it is been done then look out for the change which will be helpful for you. Make the essential changes to be performed by installing the patch. The patch will certainly fix the bug that is causing the game to stutter. I suggest you to get the patch from the developer or the copy for the same. They will provide you which is basically release to fix the bugs or any issue which is causing the game to perform low. Perform and get to a better conclusion.

Did you check out for the system configuration for the game is able to meet up well. as it is been done you may then get to know the exact problem. It is necessary that you have the proper system configuration in order to make the game to be processed or executed well without any problem. For your information the game required minimum of 2 Gb of Ram memory and it requires NVIDIA GeForce 6 series, ATI 1300XT series video card. If your system is not able to meet up these requirements then it will not function well and may give you several issue for the same. So in order to get the changes to be functioned and process it is necessary that you get the aspect to be fulfilled which is required. Do look out.

Have you upgraded your system. I suppose you may have upgraded your system by installing Windows 7 on other operating system. Instead it will be better that you make a clean installation of Windows 7 by getting a good copy of the same. It will surely let you to have a different solution for sure., You have to make use of the Utility disc of Windows 7 and then boot your system using the disc. Now format the system by following the procedure that would be asked by the system. Now as it is been done the system will then reboot and then the installation will be started. The operating system once installed you then need to make change well that is by installing the game again with fresh updated driver for the video cards installed. I suppose this will let you to get to a better conclusion which will let the game to work well.

Make the system to be processed under safe mode option. This will be better for you. You can make the system to be boot under safe mode by pressing F8 key while booting. When the system is running under safe mode you then need to install the application or the game as it do not possess any high end features as that of Windows 7 which may cause or be a hurdle for compatibility. Restart the system after installation and then run the system under normal mode. This will be better and hopefully the game will execute without any stutter.