Thread: Fallout New Vegas flashy dots issue

Fallout New Vegas flashy dots issue

I am using a desktop machine which is been installed with Windows 7. The problem that I am facing is with the application or the game that is been installed that is Fallout New Vegas. When I play the game at a certain level I get a flashy dots. I do not know what could have been causing this problem. Please help me out so that I can make the changes to get sort and the game be executed well.

Re: Fallout New Vegas flashy dots issue

This basically depends on what type of drivers is been installed to the video card that you use. As the same is been performed you may then be able to get to the exact problem. I hope the driver which is been installed to the system with respect to the video card you have to make sure that it is proper and is able to cope with the game. It could be that the driver may have some bug and in order to resolve it you need to uninstall the driver well. As it is been done you then need to check out by getting the updated pack of the driver which will be helpful. Make the installation and then run the game.

Try to make a clean boot service and then try to install the game well with the update driver pack of the system. I hope this will help you out and can hence you be able to perform the task. In order to run the system accordingly you need to type msconfig in the searchbox and then hit enter. You may then get a dialog box that is a selective startup tab There you need to choose Hide all Microsoft service and then perform to disable the services which is been active. Now make the system to be restart and as it is been done you may then be able to run the system without any advanced or high end features. So then make the installation of the game and look for the change. I hope you would not get any such issue.

It could be the issue with the GPU color map feed. It is not responding well and hence this is the reason you are not able to process properly with the game. In order to make the game to be executed well and no such issue to be faced make sure that the game is functioning well with the GPU that is been installed. Look for the same. Try using another GPU and then look out for the output. As it is been performed you may then be able to function with the required aspect very well. Check out and hence function well to the thing. It will sort the issue for you.

Set the game resolution to 1024X768. Now as this is been done check for the output of the game. You may then be able to get sort of the thing as needed. Set the resolution and then execute the game. I hope as this is been performed you may then be able to check out for the issue and make it execute as needed. Other than this you can also check out by running the system under safe mode and then make the installation. Now run the system under normal mode and check for the output. It will be helpful and you may then get the game to be executed without any dots or patches.