Thread: Fallout New Vegas fps problem in NPC

Fallout New Vegas fps problem in NPC

I have installed Fallout New Vegas game to my system and the problem is that when I am near NPC the fps of the game drops down drastically. I do not know what could have been causing the issue. This has been a general problem now. Previously I did have the same issue with other game by reaching at a certain level. What is the possible solution to get the issue to be sorted so that I can execute the game well without having any problem. I hope to get a better and desired solution in order fix the issue that I am facing. I a desktop which is been loaded with Windows 7.

Re: Fallout New Vegas fps problem in NPC

There is possible solution which will be helpful. So follow the thing that is essential. All you need to do is to type the command in the console. Type "ToggleEmotions" and as it is been done you then make a certain change in the.ini file that is you have to make "iFPSClamp=0" to "iFPSClamp=40" Now as this is been performed well which will surely let you make the things to be corrected. I suppose this will surely help you out for the change. So follow the steps that is been advised and then look out for the output that you will get. It will be better.

Make use of Driver sweeper and then make the installation of the new or fresh copy of the application which will be helpful. A driver sweeper is a simple and smart utility which does what is been assigned. It generally finds the old driver which lets to remove it. Also for the safety sake it basically backs the data as well and then you restore it back if you want. So I would suggest you to perform the task first and then look for the conclusion.

Another way through which you can make the problem to be sorted out well. You have to take care of the aspect that is you need download dx9.dll. You may also find it well C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-directx-direct3d9_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_c223c2c8c219cb6a. Now you need to copy/paste that particular file in the installation directory from where .exe fle can be use where steam is been used. For finding out the game you can navigate through steam/common/fallout new vegas. I hope this will then let you out from the fps issue that you are facing. Make sure that the steps is been performed well so that the issue can then be removed out.

You have to make sure that the driver for the video card that you have installed be reinstalled. I suppose the issue is with the same. It does happen a lot of time that the driver may have some bug or not able to cope well with the game and hence at the later end of the level of the game it starts to drop the fps or it lags. So getting a fresh copy of the driver and then make a clean install of the application for the video card will be helpful. I suppose this will be better for you.

I would suggest you to set the resolution to a low end. This will be helpful and you can then execute the game without any fps issue. Many a times it happens that the game is not able to function smoothly as the resolution you have set is not compatible and hence the game starts to lag. You can work well by setting a resolution to 800x600. As it is been performed I hope the game will then be able to function smooth and there would be no issue with the flow of the game. Look for the output and then let us know if you are not able to sort the problem.

System compatibility should be the concern. Your system may not have the specification which is needed to make the game to ruin w ell. You have to make sure that the system meets the game configuration to the optimum. The game works on Windows 7, Vista or Xp. It requires 2GB of Ram memory and 10 Gb of available Hard disk space on the system. Also Graphic card for NVIDIA GeForce 6 series or ATI 1300XT is essential. Also you need to update the driver for the video card that is mentioned to the latest to meet the requirements. If all this possibilities and aspects meets then there should not be any issue with the game. Try out for the solution that is been advised it will be helpful.