Thread: xbox 360 save bug, game breaking bug

xbox 360 save bug, game breaking bug

Hello, I have been playing fallout new Vegas, for the past 15 hours, I brought it on release night, and have been taking pleasure in it until I ran across this game breaking bug. Firstly, I am not confident how to re-produce it, and on the other hand, I do have a theory on how it may be achievable. So the bug is:
    1. Load a save game manually
    2. Select the infected save file.
    3. The game well begin to load

A message well pop up saying that the file in question contains DLC that is not established on your system, some parts of the game may well not be easy to get, do you want to continue? And after this whether I continue it or not I receive the message that save the device cannot be accessed any longer and I am get back to the main menu. Tell me what to do?
    Last edited by Grieg; 22-10-2010 at 02:16 PM.

Re: xbox 360 save bug, game breaking bug

And I am also facing the same issue and this happen to me from last one week and I am not able to get the correct answer regarding this. All three of my saves are ruined it's so lame. And when I was searching regarding the solution of this then I have found that more and more people are facing the same issue and they are not getting any appropriate solution related to this. So I think it is becoming a big issue.

This is the only bug which I have ran across in the game, and it is a game breaking bug and I am really wonder that regarding this the developer of this are not going to take any action. I hope they will make this bug fixed very soon. I never EVER, had this matter with fallout 3, and yet, 2 days into this game, I am hitting things that make it so I will not play, knowing that I am able to lose all my data at any point. And I just hope it will be fixed very soon.

I am totally agree on your point. This malfunction is un-called for. But as you have told that they will try to fix it very soon I am also thinking they will do this very soon. My best wishes to them in that department. I am not able to play the game as I said in my post. And I will not play this till the error gets fixed. And there is no point to start this over if this is going to just keep doing this?

I do not know about the other people who made it further may be it is because of the there's a serious of actions that has to happen for the bug to manifest itself, or may be like you said they did not reload frequently. But like you I am also not going to play this until I get a patch for this game and in this I would really love to continue my character but because of this bug I think I will restart my character in to the game one more time.