Thread: Bypass "Connection Interrupted: The EA Servers are not currently available" in Medal of Honor 2010

Bypass "Connection Interrupted: The EA Servers are not currently available" in Medal of Honor 2010

I am having one issue with the Medal Of Honor 2010 which is not working with the server. Every time i am connecting with the EA server i am getting an error which is given as "Connection Interrupted: The EA Servers are not currently available" in Medal of Honor 2010. I am unable to resolve the issue with the same. If you are having any solution for bypassing the "Connection Interrupted: The EA Servers are not currently available" in Medal of Honor 2010 then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Bypass "Connection Interrupted: The EA Servers are not currently available" in Medal of Honor 2010

I have gone through the issue of yours and searching for the solution of same and come to know one solution on Internet which i am posting here and by following the same you can easily bypass the "Connection Interrupted: The EA Servers are not currently available" in Medal of Honor 2010 error. So go through below given step and see whether this is helpful for resolving the issue of your or not.

1. Download the file from Attachment
    2. Extract the File
    3. Open the Folder
    4. Follow the instructions
    5. Go to the Folder Option
    6. Now to View Tab
    7. Click on Show Hidden Files and Folder
    8. Now Navigate to "C:/Users/your user name/AppData/local/Punkbuster"
    9. Now copy paste the PB file to "C:/Program Files(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/medal of honor/MP"
    10. Start the Medal Of Honor
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Bypass "Connection Interrupted: The EA Servers are not currently available" in Medal of Honor 2010

As per my knowledge this is the issue with the server which is continuously drooping the connection. The reason behind the connection loss might be the Windows Firewall. I will advise you to disable the Firewall and then try again connection with the EA server. To disable the Firewall just go through the below given instruction that might resolve the issue with the Medal Of Honor 2010 error.

• Click on Start
    • Go to Setting
    • Open the Control Panel
    • Open the Window Firewall
    • Click on Turn Off Firewall

If the above things are not working for you and you are getting the issue with the same and using the router for connection then i will advise you to go with the opening of the router and disable the firewall

Re: Bypass "Connection Interupted: The EA Servers are not currently available" in Medal of Honor 2010

You should contact the Electronic Arts regarding the issue which you are going through. The problem is related to the EA server while playing the Medal Of Honor 2010 game so it is better to contact the EA game regarding the issue and find the solution. You can also ask your query on TA Forum where the expert of the EA available to help you out with the available solution. So contact the same and see whether you are getting the proper solution or not.

I am not sure about problem that you are going through but i have got one solution which might resolve the issue of yours. Just go through the below given step and see whether it is working with the issue of yours or not. After performing the same let me know about the result so that i can find more solution for you.

• Run the game as Administrator
    • Open port 7673 on any firewall
    • Click on Start
    • Click on run
    • Type Cmd and hit enter
    • Type netsh int tcp set global ecncapability=disabled
    • Type "ping gosredirector.ea.com"
    • Type "tracert gosredirector.ea.com"

I have gone through the same problem regarding the Connection Interrupted: The EA Servers are not currently available" in Medal of Honor 2010 and after looking for long hour on the Google i have finally got working solution with the issue of mine. Here i am giving you the detail for same which might be helpful for solving the issue of yous. Just
    • Close all the Internet program
    • Run Wireshark
    • Click on Start a new live capture
    • Run MoH Beta
    • Quit the Medal Of Honor 2010 if connection occur
    • Stop Wireshark recording by clicking the 4th icon at the top left
    • Make available the pcap file that gets generated to us

Thanks to Gluteus...the firewall was not the problem but the "Type netsh int tcp set global ecncapability=disabled" was pure gold ..Thanks again...Now to just get rid of this headache from beating my head against the wall....

all of the above dont work for me : < altho i dont seem to have the folder: Now Navigate to "C:/Users/your user name/AppData/local/Punkbuster", thats a bit weird...

Quote Originally Posted by funkeeE View Post
    all of the above dont work for me : < altho i dont seem to have the folder: Now Navigate to "C:/Users/your user name/AppData/local/Punkbuster", thats a bit weird...
    Follow the below suggestions to fix this issue:
    • First try disabling upnp
    • Then try forwarding 7673 udp and tcp mmm tcp
    • Lastly try disabling firewall

Refer more suggestions given here - http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/3494311.page

Ea Servers Unavailable

well this game is bullshit, i bought it like 8 months ago, contacted EA tech support at least 6 times, everytime i told them it didnt work they STILL gave me the same directions, i've done everything, looked online for ever, and still have never even got past the initial log in when i start MOH MP. **** ea in their electronic goat asses.