Thread: Medal of Honor 2010 Error: "You've been Kicked from the server"

Medal of Honor 2010 Error: "You've been Kicked from the server"

I am having an issue with the Medal Of Honor 2010. I am unable to get into the game as i am getting the error i.e. "You've been Kicked from the server", I have no idea why i am getting this error. I have check the task manager and come to know that all the services are running properly then why i am getting the issue with the same. If you can then please let me know about the solution of the same. Thank you.

Re: Medal of Honor 2010 Error: "You've been Kicked from the server"

I have been through this error for a long time and was not getting a solution after going through the same. If you are having any solution for same then i will advise you to go with the below given attachment which will resolved the issue and see whether you are getting it work with the same or not. This is the issue with the Punkbuster which is causing the error while trying to connect to the server. Attachment is having the updated setup of punkbuster which will resolve the issue with the error of yours that you are getting in the Medal Of Honor 2010. I hope this will help you with the same.
    Attached Files Attached Files

This can be possible that you are getting the steam server of your ans it might be little buggy that is why always kicked off from the server. I will advise you to update the Steam and after that see whether you are getting the same issue with the Medal Of Honor 2010. I will advise you to go with the update of the steam and see whether it is solving the issue of yours or not.

Do you use any kind of hacking on the Steam Server. If you are using any kind of hacking g tools for the Medal Of Honor 2010 on the Steam Server and the server detected the hacking done by you then it is possible that the server will kick you you out of steam. So if you are using any kind of hacking then it is advisable not to use the same. I have been waiting to get this working with the same. Also it is recommended that you do not use any kind of script or cheat while paying the any game on the Steam Server as it is not allowed and if caught the will get banned with the user ID which you are using. I hope this will help you finding the solution for the game that you are trying to play on the server. You should always read the policy of the Steam before connecting to the same. If you have been found not satisfying the same then you won't be allowed on the Steam.

I have searched regarding the issue that you are going through and come to know that this is the problem cause while the EA server are getting updated. The EA update there server from the last update on some interval and that time if you are trying to get the connectivity then i will advise you to wait for a while and later on try to connect to the server. If you are not getting it work with the issue of yours and wanted to get it working then i will advise you to contact EA Games regarding the problem that you are going through. As they are the author of the game and having the knowledge regarding any of the issue related to the same. So if you are having any problem with the Medal Of Honor 2010 then it is better to contact the EA and ask for the possible solution for same. I hope this will resolve the issue with the same.

Quote Originally Posted by salome View Post
    I have been through this error for a long time and was not getting a solution after going through the same. If you are having any solution for same then i will advise you to go with the below given attachment which will resolved the issue and see whether you are getting it work with the same or not. This is the issue with the Punkbuster which is causing the error while trying to connect to the server. Attachment is having the updated setup of punkbuster which will resolve the issue with the error of yours that you are getting in the Medal Of Honor 2010. I hope this will help you with the same.
    First of thanks to all for helping me regarding the issue of mine. I have gone through all the replies and come to know that this is the issue with the Punkbuster which is causing the error. I have gone with the Attachment which is given on the reply and run the setup. After completing the set when i ran the game the issue got resolve. I can now connect through the server and able to play.

It still kicks me no matter what i do.

+1 no fix.. tried the file too

The issue is caused by the Server when he is unable to get the updates of the PunkBuster. The only solution is to work with the issue is to updated with the new version of the PunkBuster and also patch Medal Of Honor 2010 with the latest update. Also try to update the PunkBuster manually and then see whether you are getting the same or not. If you are still kicked off from server then it is better to contact Server Administrator and ask for manually update the servers PunkBuster, because the server is running a old version, and you run a newer version

Quote Originally Posted by Squibbit View Post
    The issue is caused by the Server when he is unable to get the updates of the PunkBuster. The only solution is to work with the issue is to updated with the new version of the PunkBuster and also patch Medal Of Honor 2010 with the latest update. Also try to update the PunkBuster manually and then see whether you are getting the same or not. If you are still kicked off from server then it is better to contact Server Administrator and ask for manually update the servers PunkBuster, because the server is running a old version, and you run a newer version
    I see.. But other people are on the server too.. its usually full and they don't get kicked?? How do I find out what version the server is running...

I emailed EA support and heres what they had to say:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting EA Customer Support.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. The issue you are facing looks to be a connectivity issue. Here are some general trouble shooting tips to help your troubles with the game online.

First, be sure to disable any firewalls you have running.

Software firewalls can simply be turned off, usually by right clicking on the icons near your clock and selecting "Close" or "Exit".

Hardware firewalls should be bypassed by going from the computer directly to your modem, skipping any router you may have.

Try cycling the Power on your modem. For this, switch off your modem and leave it un-powered for a about 5 minutes then re-start the modem, this should power cycle your modem.

If you have Windows XP, there is a built in Firewall that we will want to disable. Please follow these steps to do so:

• Double click "My Network Places" on your Desktop or in your Start Menu

• Click "View Network Connections"

• Right click on "Local Area Connection" and Select "Properties"

• Click the "Advanced" tab

• Make sure to uncheck the box under "Internet Connection Firewall"

If you are able to connect after disabling any firewalls you have running, then this is definitely the cause of your trouble. If you wish to play the game with your firewall running, please add the game to exception list of your firewall.

Connection issues can also be caused by one or more ports being blocked by a firewall, router, or even your Internet Service Provider to help maintain security. These ports are the doorways used to send and receive information between your computer and the server. You must configure your router/firewall to have the game's ports open in order to connect to the servers properly. You may also need to contact your Internet Service Provider to ensure that these ports are opened as well. TCP ports:

This game uses the following TCP and UDP port(s) for Internet play:

TCP: 80, 443, 9946, 12000-16000, 17502, 42100

And if the issue still further I would like to request you please manually uninstall the game and reinstall again given following trouble shooting step listed below.

Backup the save data in Windows XP:

1. Click the Start button and select My Documents

2. Select the EA Games folder

3. Right-click the Medal of Honor folder and select Cut

4. Right-click on your desktop and select Paste

5. To restore your Medal of Honor save games, move this folder back into the My Games folder

Backup the save data in Windows Vista or Windows 7:

1. Click the Start button and select Documents

2. Select the EA Games folder

3. Right-click the Medal of Honor folder and select Cut

4. Right-click on your desktop and select Paste

5. To restore your Medal of Honor save games, move this folder back into the My Games folder

Delete the game files (in the default location):

1. Click the Start button and select Computer

2. Select the Local Disk (C drive folder

3. Select the Program Files folder

4. Select the Electronic Arts folder

5. Right-click the Medal of Honor™ folder and select Delete

(Warning: Changes to the registry can cause your computer to operate improperly, so please follow these instructions exactly as they are written.)

Backing up the registry:

Perform the steps listed below to back-up the registry so that should something go wrong, you can restore your system back to a working state:

1. Click the Start button (Windows button on Windows Vista) on the Windows Taskbar.

2. Click Run.

3. Type regedit into the available text field, and click OK.

• Note: If you are using Windows 2000/XP/Vista, click File, and select Export.

• Note: If you are using Windows 95/98/ME, click Registry, then select Export Registry.

4. Select All under Export Range.

5. Type backup into the File name field, and click Save.

Delete the registry keys:

1. Expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder

2. Expand the SOFTWARE folder

3. Expand the Electronic Arts folder

4. Expand the Electronic Arts folder

5. Right-click the Medal of Honor folder and select Delete

6. Collapse the Electronic Arts folder

7. Right-click the Medal of Honor folder and select Delete

8. Collapse the Electronic Arts folder

9. Expand the Microsoft folder

10. Expand the Windows folder

11. Expand the CurrentVersion folder

12. Expand the Uninstall folder

13. Delete the following folder if it appears:

• {415030B8-3E8B-462A-8C03-41D95AA3AB3B}

Delete the uninstall files:

1. Click the Start button and select Computer

2. Select the Local Disk (C drive folder

3. Select the Program Files folder

4. Select Tools, then Folder Options, then View, then select "Show hidden files and folders"

5. Select the InstallShield Installation Information folder

6. Delete the following folders if they appear:

• {415030B8-3E8B-462A-8C03-41D95AA3AB3B}

Medal of Honor should now be completely removed from your system.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this email or visit our extensive knowledge base online at http://support.ea.com or you can chat by link http://help.eastore.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/75

Thank you,

Darryl
    EA Online Support
    Electronic Arts

Hi lacisnot,

I had a similar problem and I found a solution that worked for me. re-installed punkbuster with this setup: it worked like it should after i did, so try it. After downloading the pb, start it and allow it to update pbsetup. Once this is done add game, Medal of Honor is now listed as a game and will update your pb directory. I was getting kicked, updated, and all is fine. If you do not see MOH in the game list, you need to update pbsetup.

Installing the file worked for me.

10000 Thanks , it worked i was freaking out with the message "You have been kicked from the server" :]

That file 100% worked for me
    Here's what I did in full:
    Uninstalled any form of punkbuster using windows programs and features>uninstall
    installed punkbuster from its own site (GIYF)
    added MoH to the list on punkbuster program and clicked check for updates
    it found updates for the MoH game, but then the kicking problem came
    downloaded, unzipped and ran the .rar file from this thread
    Ran the game, played it fine
    it's all good

this file work fine for me...i had the same prob...tank's