Thread: Medal Of Honor 2010 Xbox 360 Connection problem

Medal Of Honor 2010 Xbox 360 Connection problem

I am having one issue with the Medal Of Honor 2010 which is not working with the XBOX 360. I am not getting the connectivity with the XBOX 360 while trying to play the Medal Of Honor 2010. I have reinstalled the game again into the system of mine but let me tell you that this is not working with the same. If you can then let me know some working solution for me or not. Thanks in advance.

Re: Medal Of Honor 2010 Xbox 360 Connection problem

If i am not wrong then this might be the issue with the EA server which might be not working properly the time you are trying to connect with the Xbox 360 and getting the issue with the same. As you have already performed the re-installation of the same and does not found it working so the game is not an issue. The issue which you are getting is because of the server and can be resolved when the server starts responding. So check first whether server is online or not and then try to get the connectivity with the xbox 360. You can check the server status on Official gaming site. I hope this is going to resolve the issue of yours.

If you ask me then i will advise you to check for the Firewall which might be blocking the connection with xbox and giving you the error. As most of the games are going through the same problem where the Windows Firewall does not allow the connection with the external entity. I will advise you to disable the Firewall and then try to work with the issue of yours. I hope this will work with the same. The another cause for the issue is just because of the Security program which is dropping the connection while you are trying to connect to the server as they detect the program as the malicious. In this case of blocking connection by security program: Either you should check the Security Program firewall setting and allow the connection with the program or better to disable the security program so that connection can be established. So if you can then follow all the above instruction and find the cause of the problem.

I think this is nothing but the issue with the Internet Connectivity which is not giving the proper functionality and unable to reach to the server. As you are going through the non connectivity problem with the xbox so i will advise you to check for the connection. There are various online site are available who can test connection of yours and give you the result that you are having the proper bandwidth or not. Speedtest.net is one of them. If are not getting the proper bandwidth then you should have to contact the Internet Service Provider and ask for the enough bandwidth. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you are getting the solution for same or not.

I have been searching for the solution for your problem related to the non connectivity with the XBOX and come to know that most of the user of the Medal Of Honor 2010 are getting the same problem. The solution for the problem is nothing but the server issue which was offline for certain hour. And i think this is why you are getting the same problem. Electronic Arts has apologize for the same and corrected the problem. All you have to do is to connect the game once again and i am sure you will get the connectivity with the same. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you are getting it work or not.

After going through the problem of yours i will only advise you to take the help from the Electronic Arts. As they are the manufacturer of the Medal Of Honor 2010 game and having the issue with the same. So asking them regarding the issue can be resolved with the same. You can also register your query on the EA forum which is developed only to work with the user's problem. So if you can then contact the EA and see whether you are getting any solution with the problem of yours or not. Also post the solution you got from EA here so that others can also get the solution with the same. I hope you will get the solution there.