Thread: What's new in King Arthur II: The Roleplaying WarGame compared with the king arthur collection

What's new in King Arthur II: The Roleplaying WarGame compared with the king arthur collection

Last few days, i played king arthur series games on my windows 7 system. Few days before i bought king arthur collection game of this series. Now i listen that there is new version release of this game. Can you describe that what has been added on this game? What will be the new in this game?? I want to buy this game. Should i buy it or continue with the recently downloaded KR collection? thanks for any help.,

Re: What's new in King Arthur II: The Roleplaying War Game compared with the king arthur collection

The recent games that published by the Paradox Interactive and it works with the windows based system. Previous king arthur collection game has been so much popular in gamers and hence early 2012, developer comes with this King Arthur II: The Roleplaying War Game. Lots of things have been new in this game. Few of them are as "Knights of the Round-table", have 20 levels maximum increased in this game. While the other thing is the attack, defense, or decreasing upkeep costs is being also an additional things on this pc game. You can buy it if you want to get such kind of useful experience with this game.

Re: What's new in King Arthur II: The Roleplaying War Game compared with the king arthur collection

Yes, this King Arthur II: The Roleplaying War Game now available on the steam site. if you go to that site, you can see the number of additional features that you never see in the previous KR collection games. The Knights of the Round Table are all present and accounted for in this game. It’s actually an Single-Player with the 1.04 Version based game. Hence there is lot of new things presents on this game. You can really like it.

Few of the highlighted features of this King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game is being as Real-time fantasy battles; create your own legend, RPG elements, Turn-based Campaign Map, Morality Chart and Adventures. You definitely like such useful and recently added features of this game. It’s being really helpful for you. Use either steam or an official site for getting this game on your system.

Spectacular fight scenarios in the demo of this newly launched game. Such type of fight scenarios never has been presents on the previous king Arthur collection game. While overall game is good worth playing due to the excellent development of the Arthurian theme. The RPG elements have helps to move from the early morning "quick game" to a late night session of "just one more turn". Such outstanding features are being presents on this game.

Yes, with the help of these RPG elements, Heroes can also use magic items or become liege lords. But this mix of role-playing, real-time strategy, and turn-based grand strategist doesn't quite work as per the expectations. Hence there is some kind of improvement necessary on this level of the game.

OK, but can you describe the minimum system requirement of this game?? i must necessary for such useful information. This will be work to fix the problem that arrives during downloading and installing process. I'm waiting for such useful information's.

Quote Originally Posted by V.Gerard View Post
    OK, but can you describe the minimum system requirement of this game?? i must necessary for such useful information. This will be work to fix the problem that arrives during downloading and installing process. I'm waiting for such useful information's.
    Minimum system requirement necessary for downloading and installing this game is being as follows:
    • Processor: AMD Athlon 3500+ / Intel Pentium 4 3.4 GHz
    • RAM: 1GB (1.5GB for Win 7/Vista)
    • Graphics card: 256 MB 3D Video Card.
    • Hard Drive Space: larger than 100 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    Minimum system requirement necessary for downloading and installing this game is being as follows:
    • Processor: AMD Athlon 3500+ / Intel Pentium 4 3.4 GHz
    • RAM: 1GB (1.5GB for Win 7/Vista)
    • Graphics card: 256 MB 3D Video Card.
    • Hard Drive Space: larger than 100 MB
    Thanks for such a valuable reply. Now, can you now explain the exact price of this game on specific site? So, that i has pre planned to purchase this game. What process i need to get this video game on my system?

Quote Originally Posted by V.Gerard View Post
    Thanks for such a valuable reply. Now, can you now explain the exact price of this game on specific site? So, that i has pre planned to purchase this game. What process i need to get this video game on my system?
    In this case, i found that the price of this King Arthur II: The Roleplaying War Game on the GamersGate site is £34.99 while other can be providing it within the $15. Hence choose the suitable site that provide full version of this game. Then download and run the setup file of this game on your windows based system. This is well for you to get the correct version of pc game with the proper price.