Thread: Fallout: New Vegas HARDCORE MODE!

Fallout: New Vegas HARDCORE MODE!

Hi friends, I like to play play video games on my machine and I play Fallout New Vegas the most. The problem is that when I went Hardcore mode but now I want to back out of it but I dont know the way to do that. Therefore I want to know that if there anyone who have did this before and was successful to do that. I request you all that if you know the answer then please post your suggestion to me. Thank you !!!

Re: Fallout: New Vegas HARDCORE MODE!

I love to take the challenges that it brings because it gives the feel of realism. I love this though it pisses me because in lower level you are walking around and suddenly it let you to the super high level being. And the companion who is with you dies while trying to fight with it while running. In that case you have to reload you’re the game which you have saved previously and this will let you to the level in which you where there before entering to high level. I hope that this will help you solve the issue.

Why do you want to back up to the lower level. You should challenge this level and enjoy the game and if you find that it is very hard to play for you in this level then you can set the difficulty level according to your need. I think that you have set this to very hard and that is why you find that is very hard to play. This will not be very challenging and you should try to play it once by changing the settings for the difficulty and I am sure that after that you will not have to move back. Happy Playing!!!

As the name specifies Hardcore mode which gives the feeling that it will be very hard to play but I do not find it very hard. You can still take a BUTT load of bullets, and a great quantity of water and food with places to snooze. The only hard part in this game that I found is to use Doctor's Bags to heal limbs because Stims wont and also it is hard to kill right companions but is also not a big challenge. I love the implementation of the game but that does not mean that I appreciate the feature. I am in no doubt that FWE NV will look up things significantly.

I think that you have to check the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. community and you will be able to learn the hardcore mode. Those passionate Russians modders have a good idea that how to create a virtual existence completely frightening. Once you play that series then you will find the F:NV's "hardcore" mode is very easygoing for you. Actually that serried has enemies that would get weary of your crap if you bunkered as well long and pitch grenade to wash out you out into the kill zone set up by their associates.

I really like the hardcore mode and I don’t think that it is not very hard to play. The best part that I like is healing happens over time. If it does not have the hardcore mode then you will entirely lose the fight that you weren't geared up for and you immediately pop a pair stimpacks and you are back up to complete health immediately. The limb healing as well has a pleasant subtle crash. It will be the waste of the time to take a trip to a doc and then back instead of that you can hobble all the way during an encounter because the exit was too far from there.