Thread: Fallout New Vegas - Quicksave & Autosave failure problem

Fallout New Vegas - Quicksave & Autosave failure problem

Hi,
    I like to play games on the computer and i normally play the new Vegas on my system. The problem which i am facings is very much irritating to me. It is not performing Quick-save & Auto-save function while playing the game. I play the game for 4 to 5 hours continuously, so i do not stop the game once i start playing it. Due to this reason i have lost my two to three days of gaming. Now i have decided that i will not play this game till the problem is being solved. I do not have any solution for solving this problem so if anyone is having knowledge related with this game and the issues please post your reply. Please help me out.

Re: Fallout New Vegas - Quicksave & Autosave failure problem

The similar peoblem is even faced by me while playing this game, so i agree with your thought. Even i am now not playing this game, because every time i start the game then i have to start from the beginning. Now i am looking for a solution in order to get this issue solved. I hope that soon i will be able to get the solution, but for doing this thing i require your help on this problem. I am hoping that you will be getting the solution for this problem. I will be waiting for your suggestions. Thanks.

Before few months even i was having the same problem. After trying so many thing i was not able to solve the problem, then i decided that i should save the game manually. So till now i am doing the same thing. So i will advice you to do the same thing, because till you don't get the solution you can use the manual save method. If you get any solution of this then please help me out, because i am also looking for the same.

I am providing you a nice solution, so you can follow this instructions on you system for solving the issue.
    -First you will require to open the Fallout: New Vegas launcher.
    -Then you need to perform any changes in the game setting.
    -After doing the changes, then you quit the game.
    -If the changes which you have made are not being saved, you require to quit out of Steam and restart the application again.
    I think that doing this should solve your issue. Hope it helps.

Thanks for the reply as i have read your solution and when i was trying to follow the instruction, then i started facing one problem. I would like to share this problem with you. The problem is that, i was unable to load the launcher at all. Due to this reason i was unable to try the below instructions. So can you tell method to load the launch? I hope you will provide me the one, for which i am looking.

As you are not able to load the launch, so you can try this out.
    - Go to the New Vegas folder
    - Here you require deleting all the .INI files
    - After deleting you need to relaunch the game.
    Now you are done with that and i hope you will be out of this problem.