Thread: Medal of Honor 2010 Error: Rendering thread exception etc

Medal of Honor 2010 Error: Rendering thread exception etc

Hi have recently installed the Medal of honor 2010 game on to my system, initially it was working fine but now it has started giving me a lot of error, Yesterday it gave me an error message saying the "Error: Rendering thread exception" , I got this error as i tried to play with the multiple players, but the thing is that i am not able to understand what actually the problem is, Also one thing i have to say you that i am also getting the stuttering effect on the game and also some times the video resolutions are so bad that i am not able to view the images also, Please help me in solving the problem and let me know the system requirements for this game because i think that i am lacking behind in it. And i will make the possible system changes according to it so do it for me this time.

Re: Medal of Honor 2010 Error: Rendering thread exception etc

First thing you need here is that your system must be compatible with the game so that the game will be easily playable on your system, if the system does not fulfills the requirements of the game then the game will not be playable on your system. Here are the system requirements for the Medal of honor 2010:
    • Minimum System Requirements
    • Processor: Intel Pentium 4 @ 3.0 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3200+
    • Memory: 2 Gb
    • Hard Drive: 10 Gb free
    • Video Memory: 256 Mb
    • Video Card: nVidia GeForce 7800 / ATI Radeon X1900
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    • Network: Broadband Internet Connection for Online Multiplayer
    • DirectX: 9.0c
    • Keyboard
    • Mouse
    • DVD Rom Drive

Now a days the versions moh are facing the similar problem with the different users, the thing here is that you have to just do one thing check out the video card whether it supports this game or not , It it doesn't supports this game then you have to immediately change the card because if you have to play the game then that card will not enough for you, The thing is that if you will change the graphics card then it will give you the better video quality and it will help you to play the game in the multiple player mode also, Now what you have to do is just purchase the brand new ATI redeon card that will help you in improving the image qualities of the game and also it will improve the video resolution of your system and will give all rights to enjoy the game.
    Last edited by Craigg; 22-10-2010 at 06:31 AM.

If you are facing this error then you have to try this one and i believe that following the below solution will help you in solving the error.
    • First of all What you have to do is just start the single player game
    • And then immidiately press ctrl+alt delete ,
    • once you will do it then the task manager will pop up,
    • Now what you have to do is find "moh.exe" in the processes part,
    • If you will find it then just right click on it.
    • After right clicking on it it will open a tab in that you have to select the affinity,
    • And untick one of the CPU cores. It will help you to run the game in the single player mode to multiple player mode

I think that i can help you in this case, what you have to do is just follow the following steps:
    • Start the system and let the operating system to be get loaded
    • Then what you have to do is place the medal of honor CD or DVD in the drive.
    • Widows will detect the CD and the process will start.
    • Then what you have to do is not allow the installation process to start just do one thing select the repair option.
    • After selecting this option you have to click on RUN.
    • Once you will click on it it will automatically repair the errors that game is causing to you.

I was also facing the similar problem a few days before, I notice that the game ran extremely smooth with these settings, only an infrequent minor malfunction here and there. So it started booming with the Rendering Thread Exception error and a bunch of files not found under all that. I remedy that by Quick Saving every 30 seconds. Then I trapped a prototype between the crashes. When the GPU had to cause to be a new scene with a lot of effects, like fire, smoke, etc. The result was horrifying graphics but no crashing. So I stimulated it up just below the setting suggested by the configuration utility and it worked flawlessly. The graphics weren't as immense but it didn't crash ever again.
    One thing that I want say her is that the nVidia graphics card helped me a lot in this case, so I will suggest you to do the same and then what you have to do is just install the card on your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Bharata View Post
    Hi have recently installed the Medal of honor 2010 game on to my system, initially it was working fine but now it has started giving me a lot of error, Yesterday it gave me an error message saying the "Error: Rendering thread exception" , I got this error as i tried to play with the multiple players, but the thing is that i am not able to understand what actually the problem is, Also one thing i have to say you that i am also getting the stuttering effect on the game and also some times the video resolutions are so bad that i am not able to view the images also, Please help me in solving the problem and let me know the system requirements for this game because i think that i am lacking behind in it. And i will make the possible system changes according to it so do it for me this time.
    I had the same issue as you did. Check your Direct X sound and lower the acceleration. That worked for me!! And also fixed my Multiplayer.

Often time sound distortions or repetitive glitches can be the cause of a bigger problem. Sound driver conflicts can be linked to not just sound distortions and glitches but random and specific crashes during a game. You can temporarily disable some of the advanced audio processing techniques to try and bypass these issues by lowering your DirectX sound acceleration. To lower your sound acceleration, do the following:

1. Click Start.
    2. Click Run.
    3. Type in DXDIAG into the available text field, and press OK.
    4. Once the DirectX Diagnostic tool has loaded, click on the Sound tab.
    (a). This tab will show you your sound device and drivers.
    (b). Warning: Should this tab be blank, refer to your computer manufacturer for the proper sound drivers.
    5. In the DirectX Features section, adjust the slide bar from where it is currently to Basic acceleration.
    (a). Warning: This may disable advanced audio features which worked previously in other games. Should you notice a negative change in any other game, simply change the acceleration level back to where it was or to Full Acceleration.
    6. Click the Exit button.
    7. Start your game, and verify that the game now works properly.

You may even be able to get away on going with Standard Acceleration but try Basic first.

Although, this should NOT have to be done and i hope EA has this fixed!!!
    Last edited by DeadSnipe; 25-10-2010 at 12:23 AM.

i have the same problem,,,but i have it when i want to continuo plying,,,the game load for a while when pressing continuo then this error shown,,,and all may progres go

Try using the solution that i posted above. It might work for you.

If the solution above does not work, then try the following:

As soon as you double-click the MOH icon to play the game, do the following, quickly.

1.) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard to bring up your task manager.
    2.) Go to the processes Tab. Quickly look for the moh.exe process.
    3.) Right-click moh.exe and choose "Set Affinity".
    4.) Finally, "uncheck" one of the cpu's and click "OK".
    5.) The game should run fine after that.

The NEW MOH 2010 seems to have problems with some dual-core cpu's. You can run the game fine on 1 cpu but it will be a little choppy sometimes.

You can choose cpu0 or cpu1. Doesn't matter which one you uncheck.