Thread: Cant score from outside the box?

Cant score from outside the box?

This is completely brainless and annoying. I have been playing this game from the time when it came out and I have a immense record online. However, I have scored most of the goals from the corner kicks or as one on one with the goalkeeper. I have tried to goal from outside the square box but it is not hitting the net ever. Goalkeeper seems to be champ in this game. Does anybody has ever scored the goal from outside the box?

Re: Cant score from outside the box?

After it is only the beginning can be found Is there safe ways to score but I find the game more balanced also harder and slower then the hair really. I have not tested j'epere attended but I will not be as frustrating to play against people who assisted in running around playing while I suffer through some more matches.

I did not think it was saying but when you control a player, you know directly that he, in his playing, control, dribbling, etc... Kind you will really feel that drogba, messi is powerful and is keen The game is beaucou much more sedate, passes must be dosed and the scoring opportunities are 100 X more credible. A game but really super ultra realistic.

If you are not used to play the FIFA then i think you should go to the settings on your game and then change the game level settings to the beginner which won't be having strong defenders in front of you so that it becomes bit easy for you to score the goal. But pleas mind it, It will make game slightly easy for you in which you just need to take care that other team player does not gets chance to take the ball out of your feet. Or you may say that you have to keep going with the ball. Once you make a mistake and ball will go out of your touch.

To reach agreement on Fifa 11 in the arena, the fastest goal, the player must consider some facts and work on some things. Then you can create a goal in just over one second to produce. First, it is necessary to create a new striker, who has all the skills with 99 points. Likewise, a goalkeeper is created that has all but only the volume 1. Likewise, it should be only 1.58 meters tall and weigh 70 kilograms. Afterwards, the players in FIFA 11 go into the settings of the arena and Africa Select. For here, the virtual football seems more often shoot from the center than in the other arenas. Now drag in an attempt from the center of the field from out immediately by remote shot at a corner of the net. Thus, the fastest goal in the Arena mode in FIFA 11 are achieved, sometimes even in just over a second.

TIP 1: Unmotivated shots from the second row are in Fifa 11 better than its reputation in the real world. Position error of the dumb goalkeeper make the often that striker come as a successful completion.
    TIP 2: Effective short passing game is more important than the predecessor. Refrain therefore it alone or continue playing - at higher difficulty levels, or in final rounds of the championships, you have a sophisticated passing game without little chance of victory.
    TIP 3: Make sure the manager mode to read all the emails. Just instructions and winks to the fence post of club management, you should definitely consider. Otherwise, the manager's career can quickly take an inglorious end.
    TIP 4: You are Fifa veteran? Great! Take advantage of anyway - at least briefly - the training mode. Just to miss the opportunity to football with the left analog stick spin requires nimble fingers and some practice.

In 1 on 1 situations, it is relatively easy as I find: Simply choose a corner and press the set button "is curled shot" along with the normal shot button. The ball goes in in 90% of cases. Long shots are a serious number, because I respect like radar and again when the keeper a little further forward as a trial just ego. Of course, the shot bars always keep in mind. With the shot can be exclusive coterie of the bars are slightly higher. How do you feel about Tor is also important, can not stand with a left-footed with the right leg forward.