Thread: FIFA 11 : Virtual Pro

FIFA 11 : Virtual Pro

I have recently played the FIFA 11 on my friend's computer system as he has installed the whole game on its pc and have registered for online playing as well. I liked this game very much due to which i am interested in knowing about the Virtual Pro. I want to know that how much accomplishments i can unlock and etc etc.

Re: FIFA 11 : Virtual Pro

I have created live like that as soon as you start a team is present and therefore it gets! I'm not at the stage of Matt but I have become a key player in the attack on Manchester United, is a career where I'm nothing, just my player. The parallel I started a season as player coach at Marseille, I'm just starting out, I recruited a few players as Menez, Rami, M'Vila but for now I'm playing medium to unlock stuff because there has for each position.

How do you change the tactics of the enemy? Otherwise I wrestled in the arena and scored and it was not counted as "mark to fly" scam. I scored one goal with my VP, but what purpose. If I were again Pimpen worth considering, I would always look in the manual and then gradually fulfill the tasks. My 71st is strength The pro clubs are pretty gammlig, makes not really buck the long run! Yesterday I played with my friend also the case that the opponent or the two opponents have simply put in storm and "ALL" the remaining players of the computer has, what was quite easy.

You play as the first Czech ever against a weak team, league, for example, Usti nad Labem or so the Eissen. Then you alter the team, all players place formation to 2 on the center line as far forward as possible and outside, if necessary, change the position then you can still take things in as goalkeeper and striker in goal storm. You can still continue in the menu individually edit players, including the make and share all properties to 1, as weak as possible. Now you have to turn off the menu because every time you will get a striker repulsive to 80% without the ball, and run against players and had many chances to important to play some world-class, because then switched to test.. how can I say ... the difficult matters of class and just free amateur simultaneously. Stuck for the defending goalkeeper and best player in his own weak team and play against a very good, you get the ball more often to back through.

You can in Fifa 11 with your Virtual Pro as a goalkeeper penalty practice in the arena. How do you get these "power", we explain in the note below. You may not make the training in the arena at Fifa 11 on the standard function because otherwise you will always another goalkeeper. Instead, you have to change your Virtual Pro in the edit menu goalkeeper. If you then go into the arena and a ball in the penalty area, you can activate the penalty.

If you have the info about the recent FIFA's 11 features, you probably know that our Gameplay team this year has placed a strong focus on strengthening the "personality" of the player. With "personality" we mean that you can distinguish one player to its playing style and abilities of all others. We had also in Virtual Pro the impression that it needed more personality. It has not brought any FIFA 10 gamers their professional values to the maximum - but who did it, realized that his players had pretty much the same abilities as everyone else.

In FIFA 10 you could activate 10 properties that were automatically added to your professional. Also caused a little variety in the world of created players. This year there are 20 unlockable features - and the decision of what (up) like 5 properties you assign to your player is up to you. You have therefore to decide which is said to have individual skills your players - and you must also take into account how did your team-mates decided to achieve a balance of skills within the team. And finally, we have about personality and the number of selectable comment with increased and added more than 700 new names from all over the world. So if your name was not there last year, adding it may have already heard this year in the game by the commentators.

In FIFA 10 there were 230 services, which you could conclude with your players. This year we increased that number to 400. To achieve the maximum with your players, there are to do so much more. In addition, there is now difficulty-based services (beginner, intermediate & advanced), which are some of the regular 1-on-1 game with friends, others only on one (at least) can enable world-class AI or online. As in the past to increase the year, completed performance of your values and unlock features, new jerseys and cheering various gestures. Visual upgrades such as colored shoes, goalie gloves and goalie helmets are unlocked once you reach performance milestones. Once you see that is on the field an extravagantly dressed professional, you know even before his first touch, he has enjoyed an excellent education.

The FIFA 11 Is the nice game and very easy to play to than older version.These new features are not the only thing new in 11, with many other changes and modifications added to the mix to try to convince the players that are worth buying the new version. Game shows, such as a list of key moments in the struggle for a permits review, while the career mode had a major overhaul to improve the issue.