Thread: problems with ATI cards in FIFA 11

problems with ATI cards in FIFA 11

Hi i am having the dell vostro laptop and using it from last one year the thing here is that i had purchased it for the gaming purpose only, As i am a game addict i love to play games, Recently i have downloaded the FIFA 11 game through internet and installed on my system earlier it was working fine but later on it started giving me problems like stuttering and lagging , i don't know why i am facing this problem and also i am not able to fix it , the sound that i hear while playing the game is irritating, please help me in this case to fix the problem. And one more thing that i would like to mention here is that i am having the windows 7 operating system and the intel core i3 processor.

Re: problems with ATI cards in FIFA 11

It seems to me that there is something wrong with the video card of yours and i think that it does not support the Shadel Model, The shadel model is nothing but which helps the system to give the better video quality for the games, And in this case if you are playing the FIFA 11 then you need to install that card which supports the shadel model, and that to higher version of it because FIFA 11 does not support the lower version than shadel model 3.0. So make sure that your system has such card that supports the shadel model.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the video card of yours is causing you this problem, The thing here is that if you are playing the FIFA game then you need to install the higher quality of video case, in this case what you have to do is just uninstall the old card and then install the new one on to yous system, I can also help you in getting a better one if you will let me know the system configuration of your system.

I think that i can help you in this case the thing here is that if you are not getting the proper video quality or you are getting the lagging and stuttering while playing the game then you have to just follow the below steps:
    Step 1:
    unlock the rna.ini file. If you don’t have this file, you can create it by running a txt file and saving it by changing its name as rna.ini, you have to copy the same file and then paste the same in the folder where the fifa.exe exists.

Step 2: Then what you have to do is just run the fifa.exe file then it will start running the game but before that it will open a window having a blank text box in it then what you have to do is just add the below mention line in to it:
    SCREEN_SLEEP=16

First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also for spending the vital time for giving the solution, But the thing here is that i am still facing the same problem even though following the steps that where mentioned by you p[people, And i think that there is nothing wrong with the graphic card of mine and i think that if this situation remains then i am helpless. I still not able to fix this problem, i am getting the stuttering issue again and again, please help me in solving this case. As asked by you i am sending you the system configuration that is used by me:
    • Dell vostro laptop
    • Intel Core i 3 processor
    • Windows 7 operating system
    • 2 GB RAM
    • 250 GB hard disk
    • 1 GB V RAM
    • ATI radeon card

Video card/VGU overheats overtime and cause a video to be failed. These reflow deceptions apply to most PS3, Xbox 360, HP laptop DV models, and some of the desktops. characteristic symptom are monitor flickers, indigo display dump by the Operating system and involuntarily restarts, grey outline, Black screen, system on and off , no video and computer beeps to indicate a video problem, touchpad slows and freezes. This comes up to a fix just concerning any graphics chip/GPU chip rise thermal spoil Issue. You can apply this method to fix faulty video cards and XBOX 360s
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever