Thread: UPDATED: X360 Online Pass; Code Invalid or In Use.

UPDATED: X360 Online Pass; Code Invalid or In Use.

I've been playing FIFA online and have no problems. Now my question : A friend of mine has also brought the now and wanted to register for online games. Everything fine until the code asks for the CD...Usually no problem, serial number entered at once and says the that the code is invalid. Although the game was originally purchased in Medimax, Tried again....Serial number control ... but did not always have the same issue. What is the reason that says that the CD Key is invalid? The game is 100% original and not cracked or somehow similar

Re: UPDATED: X360 Online Pass; Code Invalid or In Use.

It happens some time due to the busy server that it does not recognizes the Code which you enter in order to register yourself to play an online game. I think you should close the game after entering the code. And then restart the game again which authenticates your registration code from the start which might make it recognizing the same with more accuracy. This simple technique can really solve your problem.

When you enter the activation and code and it does not accepts then first thing that you should be doing is to call to the customer support as they must be knowing if there is any problem happening with the server. So they must be having a solution for the same as well. Only thing you need to care of is the procedure by using which you are registering yourself for playing this game.

You should never buy a Game Cd which has been opened from the start itself. Actually the games which are not pirated, runs only with their Cd key and if this key has been registered once for playing an online games then it won't be possible to play the same game from some other system even if you have the same CD with its Key. I mean to say that you should check it from the dealer that has anybody used this before or not. If yes then you should demand for the new CD with the new CD Key.

Best way to collect an information about registering your system for online playing of FIFA 11 on the network. I suggest you to check an internet connection as well as it might happen that while updating the date, your connection is not providing an proper speed of an internet. And once your machine does not gets enough speed, registration process gets failed which does not keep on continuing from the point where it was failed. And hence it has happened then it is bit problematic to make it understand out problem. By fluke, it may do fulfill your intentions and registers your copy.