Thread: getting error messages while playing the fifa 11 game.

getting error messages while playing the fifa 11 game.

Hi i have recently downloaded the fifa game and installed it on to my system, And i thing that the installation process was fine and didn't receive any problem while installing the it, But the thing here is that whenever i have tried to play the game it gave me some kind of error messages also one more thing that i would like to mention here is that the errors are different at different times, Yesterday when i tried to play the same game then it gave me the error message saying that “Insert CD / DVD”, And when later on on the same day when i tried it again then it gave me another error saying that" E0001"

Re: getting error messages while playing the fifa 11 game.

As mentioned by you that you are getting this error code " E0001", This error generates when there is something wrong with the video card or i can say that it is the problem related with the video cards that are present in your system, If you receives this error message than it means that the shadel model of your video card is not enough, It is nothing but which supports the video resolutions of your game or i can say that if it will less then 3.0 then it tends to give problem, So what i want you to do is just select the card that has the shadel model 3.0 which is the latest one and will also support the fifa 11. This will solve your problem because it is the only reason why you are not getting the game started. So if you want to play and enjoy the fifa game then install nay new video card which has the shadel model 3.0 in it.

I have one through your problem and it seems to me that i can help you in this case, As by you that you are getting the error message saying that “Insert CD / DVD”, you are getting this error because it seems to me that you are failed to unzip some of the important files, The thing here is that whenever you download a game at that time it saved in a zipped format so what it has to be done here is it has to be unzipped, But if the files are not unzipped properly then the users are tend to get such errors like you are in this case. So get it fixed what you have to do here is that just unzip the file in the temp folder and save it but not on the desktop, because if you will place it on the desktop then it will slow down the processor, So after this you have to open that particular temp folder and run the Autorun.exe file.

I was also facing the similar problem a few days before and that to with the same fifa 11 game, I was also frustrated a lot and was not able to even start the game, The thing that i want to mention here is i was also getting the error messages but later on i came to know that my installation process was not good and due to it i was not able to install the whole game properly, So i guess that you are also facing the same one and what you have to do in this case is just uninstall the game that you have currently installed on your system, and again install the same and hen see to it whether the problem still exists or not, but make sure that you should not commit any mistakes while installing the game. And if you will do the same mistakes that you did earlier one than it may harm your system.

Such types of error are tend to come while playing the fifa 11, because the thing is that sometimes the system is not ready or the video card is not supporting the game and also there are many compatibility issues regarding the fifa 11. So if you are in such situations and tend to get the errors frequently then you have to check the following things:
    1. First of all you have to update the DirectX that is installed on your system.
    2. Also you have to see to it that all the video drivers are updated
    3. Make sure that no video driver is missing
    4. If in case the problem is serious then you will need the .Netframework
    5. See to it that .Netframework is installed in the system
    6. Is your video card supports shadel model 3.0
    7. And then what you have to do is set the audio sample rate to 24bit 44.1khz.