Thread: How do i create my own team on the fifa game.

How do i create my own team on the fifa game.

Hi i am using a dell vostro laptop and using from the last few months with the windows 7 operating system and the Intel core i 3 as the processor and also i am a game addict, i just love to play the games and specially the FIFA game, But the thing here is that i am tot able to create my own team on this game and i am not able to select my favorite team players and is there is any way that i can change their positions, Please let me know the way to join the friends league in FIFA which is the online league, Actually i have heard about this league but never experienced it because i don't know how to join it, please help me in this case since i have a great passion towards this game and also need the latest version of it.

Re: How do i create my own team on the fifa game.

It seems to me that you are not aware to the functionality provided by the fifa game, According to me it is possible to create your own team in it, but it totaly based on the version of the game, Can you please tell what version of game you are using because if you are using the version below FIFA 10 then it is not possible for you to create your own team, this functionality includes changing the appearance of the player and also selecting which ever player you want and etc.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that that you can easily create your own team with the players you need and also you can change their positions as well as their skills, what you have to here is that just go to the settings of the game and then select the customize setting option in customize settings and that you will find the the appearance settings, team selection, opponent skills and many other option that will enable you to create your own team, and i hope that this one will help you.

I think that i can help you in this case, as mentioned by you that you need to join the friends league through the fifa game, yes it is possible to join what you have to do is just follow some steps, The friends league by fifa is the online game that will make you play with your friends, So to join the friends league what you have to do is just follow the following steps.
    • First of all what you have to do is just go online and Select XBOX Live
    • Once you will select it then new window will be open so in that you have to select the Friends Leagues
    • Then you have to click on the button "Join a League"
    • After clicking on it you will be able to play on line in the friends league.

First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also for spending your vital time for finding the solution, I have finally managed to create my own team and also enjoying playing with it but the thing is that some how i ma not able to join the friends league, I have followed all the steps to join this particular league but it seems to me that i have failed in it, The thing here is that whenever i follow the steps then it shows me that i have joined the league success fully but not able to play the game, Please help in this case i am not able to understand the problem, is there is the fault of my system also let me know the system requirements of the FIFA 11.

It seems to me that you have not followed the steps correctly and also if all the steps are correct then the system is not coping with it so here are the system requirements that are needed for the FIFA 11:
    1. The Operating System must be of Windows Vista SP2/Windows 7.
    2. The RAM: 1.5 GB.
    3. The Hard Drive: 8GB available space.
    4. The Processor should be Pentium 4 .2.8GHz
    5. The Audio Card: DX9.0c compatible.
    6. The Graphics Card: Radeon 9500 Pro 128MB/GeForce 6600 256MB or the same level.