Thread: why is the weather always so bad???

why is the weather always so bad???

I play almost 20 plus games and all of these games were played in rain.I am having nVidia GTX graphic card 512mb and ASUS motherboard 2.60Ghz processor. When I play this games in rain the weather was always so bad.Sometime the players are not visible. Is this is happening to me or some other people are having this type of problem. Please let me know and if you have any solution to this problem post it. Your effort would be appreciated thank you in Advance.

Re: why is the weather always so bad???

I have seen screenshots before and I too say the same thing. They make every thing grey like charcoal in this game. but during rainy condition the atmosphere is quite better. There is plenty of sunshine during rain and sky is bright white to blue.I think may modders will release a mod to fix this problem. As there is lot of patches are being made on computer someone will soon make a weather patch.

There are some more issue with so many rainy matches, this is bad if it was a cosmetic problem but I will really say that raining in this game is like waterlogged as ball bogs down every time. We get a lot of rain in England but we did not get too much torrential rain that makes the ball bagged down as it does in this game. As little rainfall on pitch often slicken it up and make the pitch faster. Hence this is not annoying cosmetic issue because this even effects the game play. I do not see it as a bug I think it as a poorly implemented feature. they were trying to ahve weather that matches every country and trouble is they are using stereotypes. This is a great game but this little thing heart me.
    Last edited by robodude; 21-10-2010 at 10:03 PM.

This is the common issue with Fifa 10 on consoles and I can tell you that everything which is ported from console version is affecting computer. It is not only the MM weather but also cut scene lag. such as when the two captains faces are shown lined up at pre-match this frame lag is due toa poor port from console version. Weather in Fifa 11 career mode has been fixed but for the computer users the career mode is available in console version only.But you can get Fifa 11 which has resolved this problem.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I guess that most of you are using English teams and you are getting underway with your MM seasons since the game is just out. There are probability in place for each league which determine what weather condition you receives. Season are broken up into Quadrants just like seasons in the year and there will be different probability for league and season.The weather will change as you go along and it is also possible for someone playing with english league teams to see more rain. I read somewhere that some people did not see full stadiums. Basically in you first match you will see more stadium but after the fourth and so, Normally the attendance in stadium depend on your team rating. So as you improve so the crowd will increase.