Thread: Virtual Pro Accomplishment Bug

Virtual Pro Accomplishment Bug

I am playing in manager mode with my Virtual pro so that I can unlock accomplishment for ball skills,defense,mental,passing and etc. But sometime as I have unlocked accomplishment and save carrer and quit the game then this achievement disappear. Can any one explain me what happens? Where I am making mistake? YOur effort would be appreciated thank you for your reply.

Re: Virtual Pro Accomplishment Bug

Sometime this also happen to me in virtual pro skills and stats. I have increased some of attributes like ball skills, shooting over 90 and 92 respectively. But when I start the game in night I see that it was something around ball skills=85 and shooting=88. I did not know what's wrong with it. It is really irritating and very boring. Hoping that someone might provide any solution to this misfortune.I am playing in manager mode not in career mode.Can any one have any idea how to improve virtual player pro? Thank you

I think the only way to increase your virtual pro player is through achievement. If you have put him in your manager mode then he will grow like other players if you wish you can check it in Players growth. But my friend told that to grow a virtual pro you need to unlock accomplishment. When you see in the player growth screen you will see that he is not collecting any xp. But if you have unlock many accomplishment in that session then it will show the growth it had over the session usually +1 to +3 points.My virtual pro growed from 50-67 in one session.

I you are not making him play then he would not grow at all mate and not even by gaining xp. I think it usually grow when you play BAP seasons mode with it and unlocked the accomplishment over here. This growth will be recorded through all modes that you use in your virtual machine. And it is possible when you play in manager mode, you created not vp but a player(p) through create player option. When created players are included in MM do gain xp just like normal players and grow.If you did not done any of this thing but still your VP is gaming XP and grow upto 4 points then you might have found a bug or then we are not playing the same game.

A few questions:
    1.How are you getting the goal-line character? because I am trying to set them up but just unable to do it
    2.Are you sure that the Eight headed passes actually found team-mate? If it appears and clearely went to your players the slightest deflection off on opposition player and will render is an incomplete pass this is the issue in itself.
    3.I think that the achievements such as Win Ten free kicks in your career needs to be renamed. i don't know if you can win free kick with your virtual pro but it requires you to score.
    4.I have been stuck on 5/6 man of the match since the first session even I have been ranked first in that match.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

It is really something to do with consecutive matches because I manage to unlock it. Below are the games I play and which accomplishment unlock in each
    Game 1 - One goal line clearance Mental 2
    Game 2 - Two goal line clearances
    Game 3 - two goal line clearances - Mental 22
    So it seem like it is either to make one goal line clearance in consecutive matches or even make two goal line clearances in consecutive matches it depends how much it actually count toward it. So I guess that EA may messed telling us how to achieve accomplishment .