Thread: Medal of Honor 2010 single player stuck on loading

Medal of Honor 2010 single player stuck on loading

Yesterday Medal of Honor was released in several countries worldwide. And also Sony has been able to block PSJailbreak. It is a method that is being used for piracy. They are able to block this through firmware 3.42. I just go this game for my console. But it looks that there is some serious bug in the game. I tried to figure out the resolution but I am unable to find any answer. This game just freeze on loading. It does not move ahead. I had tried a lot but it is not working.

If you are using a disc then I will advice you to remove it and clean the disc. It is getting stuck due to which the game is not loaded. You will have to check that again and again. And I am quiet sure this will help you a lot in fixing the issue. Just go in the settings and also have a look on current firmware updates. That will also help you in fixing the issue. Firmware updates give you more proper gaming output.

There is patch out for the game and it will help you a lot in resolving the problem. This patch will help you to troubleshoot different gameplay crashed. It is going to help you a lot. You can just verify the same. Also the patch help you to simply enhance your gaming output. Do both the things. Run a firmware update on your system as well run the most recent game patch also. Both are going to help.