Thread: Medal of Honor 2010 Game crashes to desktop

Medal of Honor 2010 Game crashes to desktop

I have heard and also have read a lot about this game. I just wanted to play it on my system. I even bought it and tried playing it on the system. Well then the nightmare started, whenever I try to play the game on my system it just crashes to the desktop. Well at first it was crashing as soon as it was launching. Now however I have tried things and I have made the game to last for 4 to 5 minutes. Now the scenario is that it runs for 5 minute and then suddenly it crashes again to the desktop and this time it gives an error. At first it was not giving the error but now it is giving that. I get a "Runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call". What is causing this to happen? I really do not have any idea regarding this. I am completely blank. I do not thing that I have done something weird is there anything that you would like to suggest.

Re: Medal of Honor 2010 Game crashes to desktop

I think that there is some system requirement issue and that may be causing you the problem. I think that the system of yours on which you are trying the game must be failing on some requirements of the game. Please make certain that your PC congregates or surpass the minimum system requirements for the Medal of Honor 2010. The minimum system requirement is posted below:
    • The Operating System that you are using must be must be Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
    • The Processor of the System must be Pentium D 3.0GHz or Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or Athlon X2
    • At least 2GB RAM
    • Graphic Card GeForce 7800 GT or ATI X1900 with the memory of 256MB or higher.

I think you will have to reinstall the install the GAME again on your PC. Just follow the steps that have been given here and mind it is from the EA Tech Support’s Desk and I think that this will clear most of the stuffs and the issues:
    1. Create a new folder on the desktop and then create a New Folder
    2. Then insert the game disk into the CD drive.
    3. You will have to exit an auto play screen that may appear.
    4. Then open My Computer.
    5. Open the disk that is in the CD Drive.
    6. Then click on Select All.
    7. After that click on Edit again.
    8. Then click on Copy.
    9. Finally close the window.
    10. Right-click on the New Folder on your desktop and choose Paste. This will copy the game files will now.
    11. Open the New Folder.
    12. Open the Setup folder.
    13. Double-click on the Setup icon that looks like a computer, and then the installation will begin.

If you ask me I think that there is some serious issue with the Graphics Card of your system. I think that you will have t o have proper drivers for the same or you will have to see if there is no physical damaged done to the Graphic Card. The probability of the second option however I think is less, so if you are lucky you will be able to get it rectified by just mere updates of the drivers of the Graphics Card. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that you will find the solution in the easy way.

Well I do not think that there is anything that you can do with the Graphic Card. It is the case because I have seen many of the cases like this and they all have been solved in a simple manner. You will not be required to go for the updates as such. Well if you want you can have that and there is no big deal in that. But before going for that solution just see this and do reply if that helped you in any manner. Just go into your follow the path: My Document/EA games/ MOH and open the settings. You will be required to make some changes with the Direct X setting. You will have to change the settings of DirectX auto to 9. I am dam sure that this will really solve the issue. Hope that I helped you with the suggestion.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I am of the opinion that there is some issue with the visual appearance of the Game. I am sure that if you change the Visual appearance then the game will run and that it will run flawlessly and nicely. I have solution and I think that it is worth of giving the try just have a look and see if it works in your favor First of all search for the settings.ini then open that file. After that under WindowSettings just change the value of the fullscreen. i.e. change fullscreen=”true” to fullscreen=”false”. Happy to help always. I am sure that this is the perfect solution.