Thread: Glitch issue with Hellfire mission in Medal of Honor

Glitch issue with Hellfire mission in Medal of Honor

I am using a Desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to get sort of the change well with the Hellfire mission. When I execute the game I get a glitch. Please help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted and then work well with the application or the game. Hope to get a better solution and perform with the game without any problem. Please help.

Re: Glitch issue with Hellfire mission in Medal of Honor

There is a better way through which you can make the issue to be sorted well. All you need to do is to check out by Holding down E, or Peak right. This should allow you to fire the weapon properly! Now as it is been processed and done you may then be able to get function the aspect which will be helpful for you. Do process out for the thing that is essential. You may then be able to get sort of the aspect which will be helpful and make it process as required. Do function out and get to the conclusion. It will surely help you out and make it work.

FOr your information the issue can be sorted out well that is by checking out the developer site for the issue. You may contact them for the things that you are not able to sort out. his is a software bug. It is confirmed by EA customer support. They recreated it yesterday. It does not affect everyone. Only if you approach the window where you use the OPFAR, from the side. And, then subsequently fail the mission (i.e. take too long). Then when the checkpoint is reloaded, you are unable to use any weapons. For some, depending on how sharply you approached the window (and possibly which direction), you will be able to workaround this bug by leaning your view (pressing 'q' or 'e'), while using the OPFAR. For others (myself included) the laser designator is completely blocked by an invisible foreground object (likely the wall). Adding confusion to these threads, folks have been commenting on two different missions involving Hellfire missiles. This one is regarding the 2nd mission Bahgram airfield, when you storm the control tower. The good news, is that EA support has recreated it. So, there should eventually be a patch. The bad news, for those stuck, you have to replay the entire mission. Just make sure to approach the window in the tower straight-on the next time. Do not strafe up to the window. So follow up the process that is been mentioned. It will help.

I have seen a post and the possible issue could be well related to the same. The issue could be with the caused of the graphic card driver that is been installed and you need to look out for the upgraded part. Hold down the "E" key to lean over. Then you can fire and have the weapons load up again like normal. Now the problem is apparently the targeting laser is being blocked. I noticed this because if you look over all the way to the right of the map, you can see the laser trail downrange all the way. In the middle of the map, you do not see the side of the laser. Something must be blocking the laser, but if you lean over you can see the side of the laser go down range. You have to hold the key down the whole mission. Its effect is due to the laser being blocked somehow, you might be able to get one shot off at the start of the checkpoint (sometimes not). The problem is that the weapons never reload. The reload bars at the bottom of the screen stay "empty" and never fill back up again. So make the aspects to be rectified and clear. You may then be able to perform the task as needed. It will be helpful.

Supposingly the issue is not also with the bug it is something which needs to be sorted out well by EA. The game is not able to respond well to certain stages and hence in order to function out well it is essential that the steps needs to be implemented. This isn't even a bug, it's a farking giant reinforced concrete wall of QA testing fail. EA should be embarassed as hell. They bragged about all the Tier 1 interviews and SpecOps collaboration on this game, but clearly didn't bother to see if anyone could actually play through the missions. I'm playing on Veteran on the PC, and the trucks that come down the hillside in the background split the tower in the middle of the scene. By holding Lean Left (default Q) I can get the trucks that go left (relative to my POV) once they make it a little ways across the scene, and I can GAU-8 all day on the left, up in the buildings area, so my ammo reload on the airstrikes seems to work... but the 1 truck that goes to the right around the tower keeps coming on closer, and there is no amount of leaning in any direction that I can do to get the laser past whatever is obstructing it. Finally, that 1 truck gets close enough and I get "Mission Failed." Contact the developer for the same. They will help you out possibly.

I would suggest you to make a clean installation of the operating system that you use. I hope the upgradation may have lead some issue. It does happen. Format the system and then Turn on your computer so that Windows starts normally, insert the Windows 7 installation disc or USB flash drive, and then shut down your computer. Restart your computer. Press any key when prompted, and then follow the instructions that appear. On the Install Windows page, enter your language and other preferences, and then click Next. If the Install Windows page doesn't appear, and you're not asked to press any key, you might need to change some system settings. To learn how to do this, see Start your computer from a Windows 7 installation disc or USB flash drive. On the Please read the license terms page, if you accept the license terms, click I accept the license terms, and then click Next. On the Which type of installation do you want? page, click Custom. On the Where do you want to install Windows? page, choose the partition containing your previous version of Windows (this is often the computer's C: drive), and then click Next. Follow the process and then install the game.

Do look out for the process that is make the system to run in safe mode and then function out well which will be helpful and better. This will be better for you and function accordingly. Click the Start button Picture of Start button, click the arrow next to the Shut Down button Picture of Shut Down button, and then click Restart. If your computer has a single operating system installed, press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts. You need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears. If the Windows logo appears, you'll need to try again by waiting until the Windows logon prompt appears, and then shutting down and restarting your computer. On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight the safe mode option you want, and then press Enter. For more information about options, see Advanced startup options. Log on to your computer with a user account that has administrator rights. Check out and then install the game it will be helpful.

There is another way through which you can make the game to be performed well. All you need to do is tyo get the game to be processed under cojmpatible mode. You need to open the Start Menu, then type regedit in the search box and press Enter. If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes. In regedit, navigate to the location HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers. In the right pane of Layers, right click on a empty area and click on New, then on String Value. Type in the full path of the program's exe file and press Enter, then right click on the full path and click on Modify. Type in a single or combination of Data values for how you want to run the program as, and click on OK. As this is been performed you may be able to get the things to be processed well as needed. Hope this helps you out.

You can check out for the drivers that is been installed. Other than the same you need to check out what DirectX application have you installed. Upgrade it to the latest and then work or execute the game. i hope you may then get to play the game without any problem been faced. So do look out for the same and make it process for the change as needed. It will be better and this will let the application to be functioned without a bug.