Thread: Medal of Honor 2010 Airport Mission Bug

Medal of Honor 2010 Airport Mission Bug

I do not know of others but the fact is that I have found myself with a great trouble while playing this game. The issue is really serious for a game lover I do not want to face any kind of difficulties while playing the game. I am not at all able to pass this level. I think that there is some kind of bug with the Airport Mission in the Medal of Honor. The problem is that I am unable to reload the Missiles. I think that there is something that is broken in there. Has anyone other than me has met with this issue. I am sure that there are going to be many people with the same issue. And if it has been encountered before then has anyone yet figured it out. Come up with the suggestions guys. I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: Medal of Honor 2010 Airport Mission Bug

Well you are correct I have also faced the same issue, well I can use it to some extent say for the first two times I am able to use the HELLFIRE. I was playing the game and for the first two times it fired successfully and when I was reloading it then at that very moment I could not see the Hellfire any more. It just suddenly got disappeared. It was just like that some one turned the magic wand and the Hellfire disappeared. I have not yet rectified it but I am sure that I will be able to solve the issue soon. When I will do that I will post you the solution.

In my opinion it is a bug and I think that we will have to wait for the EA team to some up with the solution. Well I have not faced the scene that you have mentioned Adonis, but I have problem with the targeting laser. I think the targeting laser is being blocked. I am finding it difficult to target the aim. I have observed this since if you come across all the way to the right of the map, you can spot the laser follow downrange all the way. In the core of the map, you may find it difficult to see the side of the laser. I have searched all the way on the internet and will try to figure it out.

I had managed to obtain a stealth patch from the EA side. I thought that this patch must have solved the issue but on the other side I have seen that it did not. Well when I tried for the first time I was able to use the Hellfire quite nicely i.e. on the first attempt it ran successfully but now I have seen that when I am trying it for the second time it is giving the issue. I tried the level for the second time as I was not able to finish that at the first attempt and at the second attempt the Hellfire just did not worked. Well I have asked for the solutions from my other colleagues and I am sure that they will come up soon with the solution; in addition to that I am also trying the same and hopefully if I will get the solution will post as soon as possible.

I think that I have won the success in this thing and I am sure that this will help you. Actually it is not a BUG and I think you all were missing on something. I am telling this because I have already been through this situation and I have successfully completed the level. It is not like that I have done this only once. I meant to say that I had not completed the level in the first attempt but was able to finish it n the third attempt. Also the things went smooth and this time the Hellfire did not have misfired. All you have to do is hold down the "E" key and so that you can lean over. After that you will be able to fire and along with that you will be able to reload the weapon. If at all in addition to that if you are facing any issue with any other weapon then along with that you will be able to solve that with the very same. I was not able to clear the level since I was not able to reload it and hence could not finish the stage. Now as I pressed the E key I am able to get control of the Hellfire. I do not think there is at all need of any patch.

I was also able to cover the issue after a hard work of not less than ½ hours. I was fighting with this issue to cross the level for the past half hours and after that I was able to cross it. Well I got the solution accidentally and I do not have any idea how Adamaris was able to get it rectified. Well I do not think that this is the issue the only priority is the solution and I think it is on now just go and enjoy the game and do thanks with the post.

I have seen the two post and both have come up with the same solution and hence I think that this will be worth giving a try. Well I hopefully think that the magical E key will work for me. Also I wanted to add that I will not mind in posting a thanks post if the things work. One more thing I just need to clarify, did you stealth patch also used the PATCH of which MacIntel was telling above. If yes then please give me that patch too as I do not have that to try.