Thread: Not able to load the game with Single player in Medal of Honor

Not able to load the game with Single player in Medal of Honor

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Medal of Honor game to the system and the problem is that I am not able to load the game with Single player. I do not know what could have caused the issue. Please help me out and suggest a better solution which will be helpful and can make the changes to get the things executed. Please suggest a better solution and fix for the same.

Re: Not able to load the game with Single player in Medal of Honor

Even I was facing the same issue while installing the game. I tried to make the execution well that was essential. Look for the compatibility pack issue but I think that was not the case. So I uninstalled everything, set my computer back to a restore date prior to my initial install, defragged my harddrive, reinstalled latest nvidia drivers and reinstalled the game. Now I have a new problem. When I click on Multiplayer - either off the disk, the desktop shortcut or in the MPUpdater file in my program files - the updater either runs and doesn't show up on screen and starts Multi-player at which point I am told there is a newer version... or it actually runs on screen, asks me if I want to update and then gives me this. Failed to apply delta file C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\ Medal of Honor\\MP\temppatch\diffTempfile.dz on C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Medal of Honor\\MP\MOHMPgame.exe Source Message: Invalid Checksum after decoding window. I have tried all this but still with no proper solution. What could have been causing this. Please suggest a proper solution for the same. Do make the changes to be performed well which will be helpful and make it process.

In order to perform the task it is necessary and essential well which will be better for you. All you need to do is to perform a certain task that is required. You may then be able to get the desired information which will be helpful for you that is associated. You need to Re-boot your comp into safe mode (press F8 during start up). Choose safe mode from the list provided. While in safe mode open up the run window (windows key + R) and type in "cmd" and press enter/ok. In the command console window that opened up put REG ADD "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MSIServer" /VE /T REG_SZ /F /D "Service." What this does is add a registry key that will allow the windows installer service to work in safe mode. Next enter the following into the command console:net start msiserver What this does is start the windows installer service. Once it says the service has successfully started in the command console you can close it, and install your game while still in safe mode. Now perform the task that is been mentioned you may then be able to get the issue to be sorted and get it worked as required. So look for the change which is essential.

It will be beneficial that the system configuration is able to match up. It is necessary and essential that you make sure the system is been configured. It can be that the application is not able to cope well with the system and hence in order to get the things to be taken into consideration you need to check that the system is been working with hidden services. In the System Configuration Utility dialog box, click Selective Startup on the General tab. Click to clear the Load Startup Items check box. Click the Services tab. Click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box. Click Disable All, and then click OK. When you are prompted, click Restart. So check well which will surely help you out and make the desired things to get sorted. It is essential.

I had been facing with the same issue and finally got to a conclusion that I the issue is with the version, The patch was not been loaded well and hence this is the reason I am not able to process as required. I had an out-dated version of the game, and the single-player wouldn't load because I downloaded the new Master server patch from lithFAQ. All I needed to do was download the 1.0.9.6 patch for the game from FileFront and it worked again!! So the implementation was been then performed as require. So do perform for the thing as needed. You may then be able to get the implementation which is needed. So do work well that is assisted. It will be helpful and can make the changes to be executed.

Make the installation of the application or the game to be installed well under compatibility mode. All you need to do is to check out by right click on the installer.exe file and then perform the task that is look for the properties tab and then you need to choose Windows XP compatible mode. Make the installation well and perform well as required. This will be better and can hence make the desired changes to be performed and function for you as needed. It is required and you can thus process out for the change which is required. Look for the implementation.