Thread: Conflict with Emulation Software in Medal of Honor 2010

Nuronex Guest

Conflict with Emulation Software in Medal of Honor 2010

I have installed game application Medal of Honor 2010 and the problem is with the game launch. When I try to launch the game application the loading bars completes to 100% and then the screen gos off. I do not know what could have been causing the same. I suppose some emulation software confliction is been causing the problem. Please help me out so that I may then be able to get the thing work as needed. Hope to get a better solution. I use Windows 7 on desktop.

Re: Conflict with Emulation Software in Medal of Honor 2010

The issue that you are facing is basically with the application that is essential and needed to be taken into consideration. It could be that the application is not able to perform well as the disc that you have used may not be legal. That actually doesn't have anything to do with this error. This error is caused by SecuROM and SecuROM only. And most people using illegal copies are competent enough to bypass it. If they aren't, they shouldn't be pirating software in the first place. SecuROM is detecting some type of "emulation software" on your PC. That could be something as simple as CD/DVD burning software such as Nero. If you don't have any drive emulation software on the PC, then burning software is usually the cause. So check out for the same and then perform accordingly. It will sort the issue then. Do look out for the thing then.

This is basically the issue that is been causing due toy SecuRoM and can be sorted out well for changing the aspect the implementation that is required. Do perform well as it will be helpful and can make the changes to be performed well. It's unfortunate, because the only people really affected by SecuROM are legitimate owners of the software that uses SecuROM. It does absolutely nothing to stop piracy of the products that use it. The primary reason why EA uses SecuROM is to counter piracy, and they can't seem to realize that what they're paying to use doesn't work at all, and is simply a waste of money. They don't seem to care about that. Instead, they seem to care more about putting a road block in their software to affect legitimate consumers of their products. Get the thing to be worked and make the desired changes to get functioned. It will surely help you out and perform as required.

i suppose the issue could be with the application that is causing the changes to be executed well or process accordingly. You need to process out for the implementation that is get the application Deamon tools to be worked well. Are you running DaemonTools or another emulation program? It seems like a silly question, but a lot of games will refuse to run if DT is running, even if its not actively affecting the game. So possibility seems to be with the same. This will help you out and make the things to be processed as required.

The issue seems to be with the compatibility and it can be sorted out well by implementing some steps. You need to to run the system well under safe mode option and then make the installation of the application. This will be better and you may then get to perform the task as needed. It will be helpful for you and make the desired things to get into process. As safe mode do not possess much of the embedded application or high features which may cause the system or the game to be faced with compatibility issue. This can then be performed well for sorting the change as assisted. Do make the changes to process out well and perform accordingly as needed. This would be better for you.