Thread: Medal of Honor 2010 Single Player crashes

Medal of Honor 2010 Single Player crashes

I have recently installed Medal of Honor into my system. My problem is that whenever I try to play the game in single player mode the system crashes to desktop. I am also getting same problem while in the middle of a game. My system requirement matches perfectly with the game requirements. But I couldn’t find the solution for this crash. Should I upgrade my system over the usual requirements? Please reply for my problem. I will be very thankful to you.

Re: Medal of Honor 2010 Single Player crashes

This is not only your problem. Many gamers are facing the same kind of problem while they launch the game in single player mode or in multiplayer mode. The common solution for this problem like for all other games is that to change the version of the current DirectX. Install the latest version of Direct X to avoid the crash. You can also change the DirectX settings manually by going to “C:\Users\\Documents\EA Games\Medal of Honor MP”, open the “settings.ini” file in a notepad or any editable format and change version number (like auto,9,10,11) .

The crash to desktop may provide several reasons to fix it. It might the motherboard problem or graphic card problem or might be mismatch of Service pack of your OS. Go through these things first. Again if you get the similar problem my advice is to completely uninstall all the game components by using add/Remove programs or by clicking the uninstall button. Again Reinstall the game and set the default setting then run a game by safe mode. I hope that this will help….

I have seen several quotes regarding the Medal of Honor crash problem. Several games find the solution by the use internet guides. But several still unable to find the proper solution because even the user or gamer cannot understand what the real problem is and also they don’t know how to express it. Normal problem occurs when don’t know how to set the manual settings. I suggests you to open settings.ini file inside the game source folder and there change the “fullscreen” value from true to false which is under the” WindowSettings”. This could play the game normally.

First of all make sure that you have the latest windows update. If you don’t have the latest windows update then you are really busted. XP users have to wait until the patch is out. Vista users to make the several settings manually like HSAO, graphics set, textures, resolution etc. windows 7 users also have to make the same settings as I told in the vista. Try to work on different settings and see these will work for your game or not.

If you are facing the crash problem again and again I will tell you that clear the documents folder which consists of some temporary game files. Also search some of the hidden files inside the My documents. Sometime these file my cause the crash to desktop. Also download the patches available from the official website.

Medal of Honor 2010 Single Player crashes

I have recently purchased a new computer which running on the Windows 7 operating system. And I have installed Medal of honor 2010 video game on my computer. But there is a problem with this video game when I am playing this video game after some time game crashes and quits to desktop. I have tried several things to solve this problem but nothing happens. I need help to solve my problem.

Try to check the following points
    • First check the recommended minimum for the game Try closing unnecessary applications running in the background.
    • Make sure your graphics card drivers are current and that the version of DirectX installed is at least equal to that recommended for the game
    • If possible, lower the game display configuration (resolution, color depth).
    • Make sure the last resort there is no patch for the game to solve the problem (on the publisher's site).
    • This may finally be due to using a pirated version of the game, in which case the solution is simply to go to the store nearest you with your wallet in your pocket!

Can You Run It is an application with a large database of games that will tell us whether a particular title in our computer work. In reality all it does is to gather technical data on our PC and compared with the minimum requirements that the developer proposes for each game. Because to go to the home page Can you run It from the list and select the game you want to analyze. Click on the button and a window will appear asking if you want to run your application analysis. We say that if and in seconds the game will tell us whether or not work on your computer, in addition to comparing each of the specifications with the minimum recommended for that title. I hope you can easily understand what i have stated in this post.

Minimum System Requirements for Medal of Honor 2010
    1. Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7
    2. CPU: Intel Pentium 4 @ 3.0 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3200+
    3. Main Memory: 2 Gb
    4. HDD: 10 Gb free
    5. Graphic memory: 256 Mb
    6. Graphic card: nVidia GeForce 7800 / ATI Radeon X1900
    7. Audio card: DirectX Compatible
    8. DirectX: 9.0c
    9. Keyboard
    10. Mouse
    11. DVD Rom Drive

THE MODE COMPATIBILITY ": HOW TO ACT IN CASE OF SOFTWARE INCOMPATIBILITY?

The installer does not launch or the installed application does not start:
    • Select the program icon (software, executable file with the extension "exe" ie exe file) that you want to run,
    • Click the right mouse button and choose "properties"
    • Select the tab "compatibility"
    • In the box "Compatibility Mode" check "Run this program in compatibility mode"
    • Select the compatibility mode you want, eg "Windows XP (Service Pack 2).
    • Remember to also check "Run this program as administrator" to allow the application to enjoy all the privileges of operation as in previous versions of Windows
    • If the compatibility mode does not work and that your application always generates error messages, please consult the website of the software to see if there is an update to install to correct the problem, or contact their technical support department for more information on the possible alternatives.

Gamers know that very soon the hardware of your computer become insufficient to handle the design characteristics and features of the latest and most innovative game. The risk of buying a product that is then installed on the PC does not run properly. Can You RUN It? is a site that allows you to determine whether a particular game before buying that you are installing is compatible with the requirements of your computer. In practice it is sufficient to go to the site of Can You RUN It? and choose a game already on the list - lists all the most important and popular game with their best-known variants. The Web application will automatically analyze the characteristics of the PC with which you are working to verify the compatibility with the game.

The detection is through a ActiveX / Java browser applet, which is erased immediately after delivery of the response, so as not to "contaminate" the computer in any way. The result gives the PC a rating from 1 to 6, which expresses the level of compatibility with the chosen game (in the game scoring 2 runs). In the event that any component is not up to an upgrade is suggested. Why Can You RUN It? to work properly you must use a Microsoft operating system (from Windows 98 to Vista) and Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 or higher. Firefox or Netscape go well, and the console must be at least Java 1.3.1.