Thread: Facing issue with Warcraft(3) on multiple monitor

Facing issue with Warcraft(3) on multiple monitor

Hello,
    My problem is bit frustrating one. I have a mini-dvi to vga adapter for connecting my CRT to my iMac. I wanted to play WC3 on one screen and perform other functions on the other one. But the things went wrong. I t is not working as i thought, when i open Warcraft(3), it works well on one screen , but it makes the other screen go black. I don't have any idea that why i am getting this problem on my system. If any one have any information related with this issue, then please post your reply here. I would be eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanks to you.

Re: Facing issue with Warcraft(3) on multiple monitor

The same thing even i want to perform with my system and i am also getting the same issue while playing the game. I want to do this with my 2 laptops. I am having one laptop of Sony and one laptop of the acer. I have tried many things, but not able to get the solution for the problem. So i would like to request you to provide me a solution for my problem. Please help me out.

While playing the game why you want to do the other things? If you are playing a game on one screen then i think that you will not be able to perform other task on other screen. If you ask to me then i think that it is not possible to do so. So i will recommend you to do one work at a time, either you play the game of you perform the other functions. I hope that you must have got the required answer.
    Last edited by JonathanD; 21-10-2010 at 09:49 AM.

Even i use to try and do the same thing with my system. I have never succeeded in doing this. Then after trying my things when i was not able to do it, then i stooped doing that. Till now even i have not got the exact solution for that issue. I you get any solution then please help me out, so that even i can try it out on my system and see how it work.
    Last edited by Glenny; 21-10-2010 at 10:06 AM.

I am not getting the similar problem, but my problem is bit different then the above. I face a problem while playing the full screen games on my system. The problem is that some time the game hangs for few second and then again comes to normal. This things happens quite a few times on my system. I am looking for a fix to solve this issue on my machine. Is there any one who have the info related with this issue? Please help.