Thread: Lost planet 2 on STEAM have GFWL?

Lost planet 2 on STEAM have GFWL?

I am having a small query that i need to solve with the help of the you. Actually i am a Fan of the Lost Planet 2 and have ordered one copy for me. But what i wanted to know is that "Lost planet 2 on STEAM have GFWL?" I have searched on Google regarding the same but could not found any thing working for me. If any one have ever use Lost Planet 2 on the GFWL then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Lost planet 2 on STEAM have GFWL?

As you are the fan of the game and wanted to use the game for the GFWL then let me tell you that the Lost Planet 2 game is made to work with the GFWL. This is officially confirmed by the Capcom who are the developer of the game. You can easily play the Lost Planet 2 on Steam which is having the GFWL support for the same. All you have to do is to create the login ID on Steam and then you can work with the same. So if you are having any issue then please let me know about the same.

That is true about the working of the Lost Planet 2 on the GFWL but the it takes a long time to connect through the Steam as well as GFWL. While you are planning to play the game on the Steam as well as GFWL then you have to first login steam with the user account and then start the Lost Planet 2 game, now again login to Widows Live after that only you can play the game with the GWFL. This long procedure for playing the game is very annoying. I am that is why not playing the game on the steam but this is what i feel. If you like to go with the long procedure then you can continue the gaming experience on the Steam have GWFL. I hope this will help you regarding the curiosity of yours.

The next installment in the larger than life action series returns in Lost PlanetĀ® 2. Ten years have passed since the first game, and the face of E.D.N. III has changed dramatically. Terraforming efforts have been successful, and the planet's ice fields are giving way to lush tropical jungles and unforgiving deserts. Various factions now battle to control E.D.N's precious Thermal Energy. It's time for you to enter this hostile environment and seize control of the planet. Control your heroes across six interconnected episodes, creating a truly unique and interactive experience that changes depending upon your actions. Beyond the deep single player mode, Lost Planet 2 is loaded with extensive multiplayer action. Join four of your friends in the intense campaign mode, or compete with 16 other players online. To know more about the Lost Planet 2 on GFWL visit the Microsoft.