Thread: How you can watch replays by others in SC2

How you can watch replays by others in SC2

I am using the star craft II from a long time in my macbook pro 2010 and the games performance is quite awesome when it is compared with the other games. Recently I have downloaded a number of maps by supplementary players in SC2 and I am annoying to watch them but they are not impending up in my playlist how I can place those replays in the index so I can watch them, and it has created a number of the problem so please provide me with the solution to overcome the issue as the maps are not played in the playlist of the star craft II.

Re: How you can watch replays by others in SC2

As you have mentioned that you are not able t0o play the Maps in the play list of the Star craft II this mostly happens when there is no files in the Star craft folder which you have to place with the "Media player" files in the "Replays" folders. These process is totally different when you use a different operating system to play the Star craft II games. The settings for these Star Craft II play list is different in the Windows operating system and different for the Snow leopard and the Mac OS X. So, you need to first tell me the operating system that you are using to get the solution.

I am using the Mac OS X in my Macbook pro 2010 13.3'' and the star craft that i am using is very good in performance but when i tried to watch the replays that i got from the other users it created a problem in the mac OS. So, please provide some solution on the topic to overcome the issue any suggestion on the topic are welcome.

When you try to use the star craft II to see the replays you need to first put in them in your “Multiplayer” folder that is the maps that you want to see in the replay mode, which be supposed to be inside your "Replays" folder. The location of the “Replays” folder will differ in the other operating system but when you are doing it in the Mac OS X which you have to put in the OSX folder followed by the Documents/ Star craft 2 or the other location will be Documents/Blizzard, this is the ultimate solution when these is going to be used with the Macbook.

Thank you for the solution that you have provided above now I am able to play the Replays in the Mac OS X operating system quite easily but I also want to know the settings for the Windows operating system as I also have a Windows 7 operating system. The settings for Windows will help for sure any suggestion on the topic will help for me.

These can be done both in the windows operating system and the Mac OS X operating system which can be done in the following ways;

For Windows operating system:

• First go to the “Multiplayer” folder

• Then place the files that you want to see in the replays in the “Multiplayer” folder.

• These location can be obtained by going in the MY Documents and then in the Star craft II folder where you will get the required folder.

For Mac OS X operating system:

• First go to the “Multiplayer” folder in the Mac OS local folder

• Then place the files that you want to see in the replays in the “Multiplayer” folder

• This location can be obtained by going in the Documents/ Star craft 2 or you can also go in the Documents/Blizzard in some cases, this will resolve your issue for sure.