Thread: What games do you play on your Mac?

What games do you play on your Mac?

Hi i have a mac and it serving me the best i ma using it from the last few months from now and i am curious to know whether all kinds of games are compatible with it. The thing here is that i am a game addict and i love to play and my system, also playing the same for me but as human nature i want to know what all games the other mac users play on their system, Please let me know the different games that you have on your system , It is the request to all the mac users please let me know.

Re: What games do you play on your Mac?

I can understand your curiosity towards games as you are fond of playing games the thing here is that our system has the lease compatibility issue and i think that there are very few games that are not played by our system. But the games that i usually play on this system are as followed :
    • Warcraft III
    • Imperial Glory
    • Sid Meier's Pirates!
    • Civilization IV

I love this games because they are one of the finest, and also the video resolution is fine.

I have gone through your problem rather i would say it as the concern of yours towards the games, So in this case i would suggest you to try and play the Star craft 2, it is currently one of the finest game i have ever played and also the most imprint thing is that there are also lot of other to play but it is one of the best. The starcraft 2 is nothing but the Wings of Liberty and it is a military science fiction real-time strategy video game, which has lot of strategies to deal with, This is the sequel to the award winning game that is nothing but the starcraft, This game is launched by the Blizzard Entertainment for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X so compatibility is not a issue over here. The set in the game looks like the milky way in the galaxy, And also all the fighters are at their best in this game

I guess that you haven't tried the counter strike game , this is one of the favorite game of mine , i just love to play this game, this is am online game and is a lot of fun to play in. You can add as many partners as you can and the thing is that it is the tactical first person shooter video game that has won many hearts across the world one more thing i want to mention here is that it is one of the best game in the world right know.

Playing video games is lot of fun but you ever tried playing games online, playing online creates more excitement in the playing zone. I just love to play the online games because they are really cool and fun filled. Have you ever played the following games:
    • Counter strike
    • The Sims 3
    • lord of the ring online
    • Lego Star Wars
    • Prince of percia
    • World of Warcraft
    • Mortal combat
    • Starcraft II
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I was also having many queries related to the games , but now i want to answer yours , the thing is that i have recently tried a new game lord of the ring online, which is an very interesting game and also i loved it, i hope that if you will play this game then you will also love it like any thing. The lord of the ring is the game based on the epic fantasy novel written on it, The lord of the ring was first launched by the Tolkien , they then submitted to the publishers, there are also three volumes of the game and they are ed The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, and The Return of the King, this are also featured in this game.