Thread: Lotro via Bootcamp with my new MacPro - amazazing!

Lotro via Bootcamp with my new MacPro - amazazing!

Hi i am using the mac pro from the last few months and as it is new it is serving me the best also i am not having any problem with it the thing here is that i am not able to play games, As i have decided to install the Lord of the ring online game on my system and i have no idea how to install it, or whether my system is compatible with it or not, Also i have an photography business and also i have high resolution of images, So is it ok to work with the same card or for the best quality of images i have to change my video card, One more thing i want to mentioned here is that i have recently purchased it and it is the new one to deal with. Please tell me how to install the game and also let me know if there are any other cards that will help me for better image quality. I hope that i will get he expected answers from you people.

Re: Lotro via Bootcamp with my new MacPro - amazazing!

It seems to me that the graphics card which is integrated on the new Macbook pro or which comes inbuilt with the Macbook is good enough to run the games on it infact it runs different kinds of game that to of high resolutions. On the other hand the games are run on the system with out any problem. I hope that there will not be any error or any kind of disturbance while running the games and if in case any prob;em comes than you have to only update the driver.And then run the game again.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there are not such means that will enhance the performance of the game infact you have to update the driver on regular basis, As mention by you that you have to run the LOTRO on your system that is on the Mac pro so for that you will also need to install some of the desktop application on the Macbook, This desktop applications are the parallel on the desktop and they run with the game only and that to with the parallel zone. this application are nothing but like Vmware or Bootcamp. Install the application on the Macbook and run the game on it. This applications are available on the net and also you can easily download the games through the official support sites of the game.

As said by you that you are not able to install the game which is nothing but the Lord of the ring online, the other thing that i want to say that you can download the game from any of the site and install it on the system, Here are the steps that will help you to install the game:
    • First of all Acquire the installer that is nothing but the game.
    • Then you have to run the installer.
    • Once you will run the installer it will start installing files
    • After this you have to start the launcher.
    • And if in case the patching starts then you have to stop it by choosing the net time option
    • Copy all the files on the system
    • Now run the executable file which is nothing but the launcher.

As mentioned by you that you have the photography business also and you wanted to know whether it will support the all kinds of image formats, Then there is no issue regarding it, Here are some features of the macpro that will help you to know more :
    1. integrated memory controller
    2. 128-bit SSE4 SIMD engine
    3. 64-bit data paths and registers
    4. Optimized for energy efficiency
    5. 2.4GHz system: 1066MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM
    6. 2.66GHz and 2.93GHz systems: 1333MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM
    7. Additional DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
    8. Additional dual-link DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter