Thread: Spore Galactic Adventured Digital Download Install Issues

Spore Galactic Adventured Digital Download Install Issues

Hi i have recently downloaded a new game , and tried to install it on my system but fail to do so , i don;t know what went wrong with the installation process, the name of the game is the "Spore Galactic Adventure", I have downloaded this game from torrent and i am sure that the downloading process was fine also i saved it on to a folder of my D drive, i am using the windows 7 as my operating system and the Intel dual core as the processor, please help me in this case i am not able to fix the problem and also the system is not able to read the game files.I have tried scanning the system and found nothing in it , is there is any problems with the service provider of mine if such than i ma using an Hathaway internet connection and till now they are providing me the best services please let me know what is wrong with it .
    Last edited by Hibiscus5; 20-10-2010 at 02:56 AM.

Re: Spore Galactic Adventured Digital Download Install Issues

It seems to me that the game that you have down loaded having a sort of problem, i mean to say that if the game that you have downloaded is corrupted ten it will not install on to your system, so in this what you have to do is just check out whether there are all file available of the game that you are trying to install, Other thing here is that if the downloading process was not proper than it will not install the file or the game.

I thing that there are problem with the operating system and the game, If the game that you are trying to install in the system and if it is not compatible with the operating system than the installation process will fail for sure, So in this case what you have to do is just check out the compatibility of the game and then install and if it is not compatible with the system than please don't try to install it. Rather what you have to do is just install the other version of the same game that will be compatible with your system, And i am sure that if the game is compatible with the system than it will run for sure.

I think that the installation process of your system was not proper and it may have also happen that you might have committed some mistakes while installing the game, so what you have to do here is that just follow the below steps:
    • First of all uninstall the game that you have installed now that is nothing but the Spore Galactic Adventures
    • After the uninstall you have to uninstall the spore also
    • The after this give it a last chance by reinstalling the same game
    • After this you have to install the Spore Bot Parts Pack.
    • And then all the bugs will be removed and you will be able to install the game successfully

I think that the installation process of yours is not proper so what you have to do is just follow the below steps for complete download:
    1. First of all you have to download the patch from support site:
    2. Then you have to extract the patch file by just double clicking on the same path which is nothing but SPO3-Update-002535.tgz
    3. After that you have to update the spore file
    4. So update the spore file you have to click on the spore folder and then update it.
    5. After all is done that is after your installation please restart your machine .
    6. And now you are done with the installation and ready to play the game

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that your downloading process was not fine and you have to do it again, and always make sure that you download the file from the official user also the thing here is that you have to do it from the support sites of the game, It may have also happen that there is some problem in the internet problem in your connection, so what you have to do is just perform the connection test and see to it no network problem arises.

First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also for spending your vital period for giving the solution.The thing her is that i have followed all the steps that were mentioned by you people and finally succeeded in installing the same game without making any hardware change that is i have installed the game using the same video card, The actual problem in the installation was that i haven't saved all the files infact the very important spore file was missing.