Thread: Battlefield 2142 v1.5 Update for mac?

Battlefield 2142 v1.5 Update for mac?

I am playing battlefield on imac computer form long time without any problem. But today I came to know that battlefield has launched its new 1.5 update version and my friend is already using that from last two day. But problem is that he is running this new game on windows 7 while I am MAC OS. I am not able to found these update for my OS since it is out form last one week. Is anyone there who is using same version on MAC computer? And if this update for mac os is not released then, is there any date on which they planning to launch this version for mac user? Please inform me if you have any idea about this.

Re: Battlefield 2142 v1.5 Update for mac?

I am still using its lower version on my system and I am happy for it because my Mac support is very smoothly. I have no idea about it latest version even I came to know about this from your question. If they have not launched its update for MAC users then it is again a big insult for Apple. Windows OS are really very flexible and everybody is ready for them. They launched their latest version for windows initially then they decide to go for MAC. If you really want to play it then jailbreak your system and install windows 7. It will be better but u will lost your warranty.

Planet Battlefield information that players are still waiting for Battlefield 2142 v1.50 on Mac have to be little more patient, because DICE has proclaim that they are still testing it for Mac OS. On its website Electronic Arts offer details for the holdup. Presently they are just testing because it seems that MAC is not looking flexible with MAC. EA games announced that patch is going to reach very soon."As you recognize, Battlefield 2142 Update 1.50 free newly for PC and we necessary updating our Mac players on what is incidence with 1.50 for Mac," EA declare. "Updates for Battlefield 2142 are shaped initially for the PC version of the game and then passed to a change team once we have finalized the update to transport the fresh happy to Mac. 1.50 is at present at this stage of the procedure where it is being transformed and tested to make sure all is in order for release."

I read somewhere about EA games that they are planning to launch Battlefield 1.5 update for its PC version. They have written there, it will be launched same time for BOTH OS. But that was not true because for windows it has already launched and MAC OS is still waiting like a fool. I think so we have to wait more 3 to four months because EA are still testing it for mac. You can get exact information from their official website.

I am also not happy with Mac because they never try to change their system for their customers. I have already struggled for this update but I was sure that EA will launch it in next 3 or 4 months. i was not looking to wait as long. I have done jailbreaking on my system and now I am running same game on my windows 7 on imac computer. Believe the new version is awesome and it deserves to have lose of jailbreaking

I sent them email to know right information about this. it is true that 1.5 update is not ready for MAC users and I do not why Apple is keeping silent and not doing anything. I sent email last week and today I received reply for EA games. “our Team is presently working with it to finalize 1.5 update for MAC OSX. If you want more detail about our work on this process then please visit our website.