Thread: Offline Multiplayer for Lost Planet 2

Offline Multiplayer for Lost Planet 2

The game Lost planet 2 is been installed to my machine which works with Windows 7. The problem is that I have seen somewhere that the game has an offline multiplayer but I am not able to found out anywhere. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please help me out or suggest the thing which will then be able to get the changes to get sort. I want to play the game in offline mode but I am not able to do the same. Hope to get the changes to be performed well and function as needed. I have seen the article on gamestop about offline multiplayer.

Re: Offline Multiplayer for Lost Planet 2

IN order to make the game to be played offline you can only play the same with your friend or one player with the same. There are certain parameters which you need to look out and make the things to be functioned well as required. For more information you can only play offline co-op with your friend. For the same you have to change your connection type to offline instead of playstation network or LAN when you go on campaign mode. if there is a VS let me know. I would try to hep you out for getting the change to be functioned and make the possible change to be processed and function as required. It will be helpful for you then. I hope this will then let you to play the game in offline mode.

I don't think that the game provides any offline multiplayer as there is no support for the same. In order to get more information you can check out for the official page of the game and can make the desired things to be functioned well. Actually the Developers generally say that the reason they don't include split-screen is that the current hardware "can't handle it" (which is not true. G.R.A.W. and PDZ manage it just fine. They just don't want to admit their laziness). Even though this is not the case, if this was true, and the current hardware can't handle it. So I think that the game would not support any offline multiplayer option and hence this is not possible for you to play the game in that mode. So get the things to be taken into consideration as needed. It will be helpful and you may be able to get the solution.

Basically there some aspects which I have been gone through and this is the thing which needs to check well for the thing. It is essential that you perform the task well which is required. As per my experience Most of the multiplayer achievements for games say that you have to be in a ranked match. That means it cannot be done in a private match or in an offline match. So the odds are that you can't. Also other than this for the achievement "Slayer of a Thousand Men" you need to kill 1000 people online. You catch that? it says Online. so that achievement is out. Another achievement is "Centurion" which you get for winning 100 Online Raked matches. This one requires you to be online AND be in a ranked match to get. So once again I'm sorry but you can't. So if you need to get more information or any thing which will sort the thing you need to check out by contacting the support site of the game developer. They may help you out and get the implementation to be processed work.

i can't save the game........when i exit the game and entered the game then it start again on 1st chapter..how can i save the game.......???.......

please help me.............(

regards

dangersystem

When you start the game you need to create a profile. As you go on processing or playing the game the game continues. When You quit the game it ask or gives a message as Do you wan to save the game. Then the game is been saved when you perform or click on Yes option. Basically the desired game level which you have cleared gets saved to the file of the profile you have created and then you can start the game again from the level you have stopped playing previously. It loads automatically.