Thread: Lost Planet 2 Can’t launch the Game through DX11

Lost Planet 2 Can’t launch the Game through DX11

Lost planet 2 is out now with the most recent episodes and game play. I had got my copy of game and installed the same in my Windows 7 system. I have a Radeon HD card support in my computer which I had added recently. Now the problem with this game is that when I launch the game it does not work via DX11. I had installed the Direct X 11 version recently to ensure that game must work fine. But now the game does not launch and simply pops out a message on the screen that the game will not work. I tried re-installing things back again and then running the same back. But nothing works there. I tried disabling certain feature and also removed some application to make my ram much more free but nothing work there.

Re: Lost Planet 2 Can’t launch the Game through DX11

This can be due to the Direct X corrupt version. I will recommend you to first download a fresh copy of direct x and then run the setup back again. Usually when you run the setup it downloads the most recent version of direct x directly on your system. And sometime while running Windows update you get the direct x version. I think there is a older version of direct x already present on your system. All you need is to run a proper update for that. The best thing to download the game is download it from the official site of Microsoft. There are no bugs in the setup if you get that from the official source. And if you are using a crack version of the game then this issue can be common due to invalid files in them. The games mostly works by just updating the direct x version. Go the download site of Microsoft and get the fresh copy of Direct X version. Run the game setup and reboot your system properly. If needed then re-install all things back again. Try to get a fresh setup file first for that and then checkback.

If you have Crossfire or SLI support on your phone then remember that this game will not work. This game is not designed to work on SLI or Crossfire supported system as there is certain system clash with Direct X 11. It is therefore necessary that you must remove one of the two cards and then run the game. It is crash frequently. There is also one more way to play the game. You can try to set the video settings of the game on windows mode. By this the game will run in a window. The window mode can be directly activated by editing the config file of the game which is located in the program file. You can also adjust different resolution setting if you want to ensure which one will work best for your system. Begin from updating the Direct X version. You can try to use the older version of the same and then try to run the game. It works in most of the case that some older version of Direct X works quiet properly without crashing the entire system. Also try to check the compatibility stuff also for the game.

Despite of this issue the game has sold quiet a well in the market. The Direct X issue is a common for most of the new games due to some error in the game engine. But the same is then set by the company via some game patch. The only way to fix the same is to re-install the game properly without any error. Do one thing remove the game first properly. Then open My Computer and then go in program files. Then manually press Shift + Del for the folder of the game. Then run the most recent setup of Direct X so that when you run the installation of the file you will not be prompted to update the same. Once done reboot your system and then run the game. If the game does not work then I will recommend you to run the same on compatibility mode of some older systems. You can give a try that can make the game work for some while. But if still nothing works then you will are recommended to use Direct X 9 or a bit older version of the software if your system excepts that. You can simply give a try for that.

There are some games which are tested both on Direct X 9 and Direct X 11 mode. I had found some article on them on the internet. The game work fines with most of the versions of Direct X. But there are some possibilities to due to incomplete file the game crashes or does not work. I do not have any solution for the pirated versions of the game. You must first check the demo and do not forget to check the system requirement also. If your system does not meet the system requirement of the game then it will not work on any condition. What you can do is that if your system meets the system requirement then you can try updating your video driver. Your monitor is working on the GPU output so you can upgrade new drivers and then run the setup. If there is a blank screen on while running then it is probably a bad video drivers. There can be no issue on the side of Direct X 9. Try to learn out some benchmarks for this tool that you can get on many game review sites and as per that you can download a fresh updates.

I am sure that you are using a pirated version of the game. If you can go through some game forums then you will face the same discussion there also and it is only related to the pirated version of the game. You will have to buy a new version of the game and that too commercial. Just download a demo of the game and then check. If that runs then it means that your cracked version will not work at all. If still you have a valid working version of the game then here are the requirements that can help you to make the game run. First you must have Windows Vista or Windows 7 to run the game. Most preferably it is recommended to have Windows 7. You must also note-down that all GFX does supports Direct X 11. So first thing you have to do is to check the GFX you are using right now. If you found that your version does not support the same then nothing can be done there. The other way to fix this is out is installing the Direct X 11 manually. That simply means to run the fresh setup of the software.