Thread: Lost planet 2 wrong disc inserted issue

Lost planet 2 wrong disc inserted issue

I use a desktop machine which is been installed with Windows 7. The problem that I am now facing is with the game as it is not able to start. I do not know what could have been the issue. I have updated the game well and now when I start up with the same under GFWL I am not able to as it says wrong disc inserted. Please help me out for the same so that I can make the game to be processed well without any issue. It will be helpful.

Re: Lost planet 2 wrong disc inserted issue

The issue can be sorted out well that is all you need to do is to check out for the game application that needs to be sorted. There is a better way so that the amendments to be executed can be functioned out well. For the same you need to check or function by making the application to be installed well under compatible mode. For the same you need to follow the procedure well that is you need to right click the installation file and select Properties. Click the Compatibility tab. Under Compatibility mode, check the Run this program in compatibility mode for:option. Select XP (Service Pack 2)or Windows XP (Service Pack 3)from the available options. Click Apply and OK. As this is been done you may then get the things to get sort and function as required. So check out for the same. This will then make the desired aspects to be worked.

I would suggest you to make the system to run under safe mode and as it is been processed you then need to function well which will be better. Follow the procedure well which is essential and can make the things to get executed. If your computer has a single operating system installed, press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts. You need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears. If the Windows logo appears, you'll need to try again by waiting until the Windows logon prompt appears, and then shutting down and restarting your computer. If your computer has more than one operating system, use the arrow keys to highlight the operating system you want to start in safe mode, and then press F8. On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight the safe mode option you want, and then press Enter. For more information about options, see Advanced startup options. Log on to your computer with a user account that has administrator rights.Also when your computer is in safe mode, you'll see the words Safe Mode in the corners of your monitor. Instal the application under the same and then restart the system. Do look for the change it will be helpful.

There is another way through which you can make the system to work well under the mode that you need to for installation of the application. Do look out by making the system to function that is first of all you need to remove all floppy disks, CDs, and DVDs from your computer, and then restart your computer. Click the Start button Picture of Start button, click the arrow next to the Shut Down button Picture of Shut Down button, and then click Restart. As the process is been executed and well worked you may then be able to run the system under safe mode and then process the task that is been guided.

Basically it seems the issue is with the update that you are working with. In order to function out well it is needed that you get the fresh copy of the application or the update. It may be that the update has some bug and a reinstallation will be helpful for you. So for GFWL it is essential that the update to be implemented and then get to work accordingly. You may then be able to get sort the change as required. Do work well and make the desired aspect to be functioned. I hope this is the best way through which you may then be able to make the game to work and there would be no more issue with wrong disc inserted. Make the implementation as suggested and then perform the task as needed.