Thread: Use Xbox 360 controller with Mac

Use Xbox 360 controller with Mac

I have a xbox 360 with which I was given an xbox 360 at the beginning. Upon first use it connects no problem I'm happy. After 3 months of use I buy another xbox 360. I return home, I try to connect then I press the middle button. The light blinks when I have to say it rained so I try to walk with the controller I get with the xbox when I buy and it works so I tell myself that this is the controller. Yesterday I buy yet another controller but it was also not compatible with MAC . Can anyone use Xbox 360 controller with Mac. Please help.

Re: Use Xbox 360 controller with Mac

The site LanGamers have availability of Mac OS X drivers for the controller from the Xbox 360. The author of these drivers, actually started working on this project since the release of the console at the end of last year and posted a first revision of these drivers only A few weeks later. Now available in version 0.02, these drivers would work with several video games on Mac OS X and the author has even implemented the support force feedback (force feedback) that says it is still experimental. For now, only the handle Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller USB is supported by these drivers, Microsoft intends soon to market a USB adapter that would operate the wireless controller for Xbox 360 on a PC running Windows.

Xbox 360, Wii or Playstation, who among you have ever dreamed to use their controllers on a Mac or PC! Well now you can use your XBOX360 controllers on a Mac or PC. Xbox360 controller driver for his name is like a "driver" for what your handle is used on Mac or PC. Basically driver was reserved for the PC, but it is now available for Mac. Xinput lets you use the joysticks Xbox 360 from Logitech and Thrustmaster run on Mac and PC.

For Xbox 360 controllers, it is very simple:

1. Start by downloading the driver for Windows XBOX 360
    2. Connect your USB controllers through
    3. if it is wireless, it happens that some controllers are not the adapter that goes with it, only one console for the X360, it will then buy the adapter
    4. Fofix configure the keys in and play.

Much appreciated, the Xbox 360 keeps a big problem: his pad. Too imprecise, not nice, it pales beside the cross of the PlayStation, preferred by many because players like the perfect alter-ego of analog sticks. And if supporters retort Xbox - without injury - the sticks of the Xbox are more accurate and comfortable than the DualShock 3, one can legitimately dream of a revision of the pads so they can offer the best of both worlds. This is the idea of Microsoft, according to Joystiq, is currently at work on a new version of its handle to give it a more enjoyable pad. Obviously we dream of abandoning the format wafer, and the arrival of a cross more flexible, more responsive and precise. In short, a cross with which it would be possible to enjoy a fighting game.

Iburn 360 is software to burn your games Xbox 360 format "Iso" under mac.Iburn 360 burn all your games Xbox 360 without any particular setting, simply enter your file iso and burning starts, most need the file as dvd imgburn. In all cases, their functions are the same and is to allow players to control the game, including directing the movements of the camera, the characters' movements, actions and interactions with other menus and game options. The shifters have existed since the existence of gaming consoles and they were then brought to the computers and Macs, while acquiring more and more new features to enhance the gaming experience. Whatever type of game it is always possible to browse the option of the game and assign actions that correspond to the activation of each control lever.

The remotes are usually automatically detected by the latest Mac OS, otherwise, the manufacturer does not fail to provide the driver with the device. The driver is a small program that helps the system to recognize the joystick. Overall, the levers are equipped with several directional buttons, actions and navigation. These buttons are placed on the front, side or in a round. The latest joysticks are also endow several other interesting commands such as small analog sticks, analog triggers, the throttles and motion sensors. This last feature tends to win more and more ground in recent times and even brings publishers to imagine other types of gambling that the experience of a party that is more specific. Some models will also endow a vibration function that simulates a force feedback from the game.

Xbox 360 is compatible with computers Mac (Mac OS X from version 10.4) and PC (From Windows XP version), this controller proposed in a Black / Red exploits a connection type USB. Macally has a left-pad, two sticks in the center, and Mode buttons Turbo center, four action buttons on the right triggers and four in the back, allowing use with any type of game, race car like fighting game. It finally integrates technology force feedback for a better feel for the game, with such shocks when a road is a bit damaged in a car racing game or when receiving a good line in a fighting game. Include a thirty euros to offer this lever Mac / PC.