Thread: Bad Company 2 or Lost Planet 2

Bad Company 2 or Lost Planet 2

Two games Bad Company 2 and Lost Planet 2 are in my mind and I am planing to buy one among this. I need some basic comparison of both the games. My motive is to have a multiplayer game which can allow long hours of gameplay. What I know about both the game is that they have a similar concept of fps background. Does Bad Company 2 gives out a much number of mulitplayer gaming support. That means it looks like that Bad Company 2 has more number of players. I am not sure about the Lost Planet game. What are the game best point and how can I differentiate among them. Lost Planet 2 looks a bit fictitious type of game where we have to kill monsters. What you recommend here. I want to have the game for pc version.

Re: Bad Company 2 or Lost Planet 2

I am playing Battlefield Bad company 2 game in my system. The game is nice with good mulitplayer mode and pack of action game play. It is usually based on a military type mission where you play a role of soldiers killing a number of enemies. In the same hand on Lost Planet 2 you play a type of warrior which gets encounter with multiple species of monsters on a alien planet. I feel to go with Battlefield Lost planet because the game is refreshing and with new concept. The best thing about the game is the better added co-operative mode for the gameplay. You can play as a team and let your friends join your game from anywhere. So that make the game much more flexible if you enjoy playing with a team. This is a bit lacking on Lost Planet due to the different type of gameplay. You just have a target to kill a monster and keep moving exploring new things in the game. It will be better to compare the game with Modern Warfare game because both of them have a similar type of game play. All you judge the is graphic output, controls, gameplay, co-operation, etc. In that manner Bad Company is the much better game in that comparison. You will need to try a demo for this game which you download from the official site for free. That can give you a broader idea of the game.

I had finished up Lost Planet 2 Game already and this game is really awesome. I find the gameplay much more similar to the older version which is quiet easy to understand in the beginning. The game is quiet an nice upgrade for the older version and if you had played the old version then you will really enjoy this one. The game is a very good third-person shooter full of big explosions and giant creatures on your way. It also gives you a new list of completely new futuristic weapons which you will not see in other games. While on the same hand Bad Company game is quiet a normal game which offers you all weapons quiet realistic. It is an army type of game and if you enjoy fantasy games then this one is recommended. Lost Planet while starts with an icy planet where you have to finish up task to enhance further levels. Each task gives you point which enhance your strength and makes you more stronger. The game has good bonding in the campaign mode. I simply liked Lost Planet game which is really very nice for long hours of multiplayer mode. In the older version there were lacking for some older techniques of the game which are rarely found in the new version of Lost Planet. I will recommend lost planet more for the console version because good graphic output. You have relatively less controls here to handle.

If you are going to buy the Bad Company 2 then you must check out what campaign you are getting. It offers you a Single player campaign which is very disappointing. I am not happy with the absence of multiplayer support in the game. I found this my version of the game which I failed to check at the time of buying the same. The game as a single mode player is very nice and you get a relatively huge time to work on. The game also has vast amount of challenges for you every time a new one. In the single player mode you are a part of soldier and you have to hunt out an weapon of mass destruction. It is your duty to search and found the same before the Russian found the same. So typically you are hero the game which can stop this thing to happen for saving the world. I does not find any new great thing in the game other than a good co-operating and weapons upgradeable. You can simply kill on remote location from mountains and jungles. I like the game scenery which is designed in a much realistic way. You can often fight with the enemies. The action kicks in the another addition in the game which is a new one. The game gives you a completely new and a destroyable environment which makes it more realistic to play. You can simply follow your troop and work harder to accomplish the mission. Nothing new is added in the game.

If you had played the older version of Lost Planet then this one will really surprise you. Or else this game is type of fantasy for the new comers. The game is really a very good shooting game. Here Capcom is trying to gives you much newer innovation and lots of changes in the scenery and monsters. I will recommend you this game for great action and quality. There are some cinematic added in the middle of the game and the same is now showing a greater effect. You can listen to the story and easily understand the concept of the game. As the game increased to the new level the cinematic decreases and you get nearer to much higher action. There are relatively a number of controls if you want to navigate the maps and other things. You can even play with the bots and enjoy the game. The one thing I notice is that in Bad Company you must have a taste of action with patience. You have a similar type of module while in Lost Planet things changes in each chapter. You get messed with more deadly new creatures and they are really hard to kill. This series of game is completely different in comparison to the previous version of the game. You will have to play the same in desert, jungle, tropical area, etc. Lost Planet 2 has much more added surprises int the game like the Akrid. New weapons in the game are possible fetch after collecting points.