Thread: Lost Planet 2 GFWL Issue (DVD Insert Error Message)

Lost Planet 2 GFWL Issue (DVD Insert Error Message)

I am having one issue with the Lost Planet 2 game which is not working according to me. While i am trying to get the DVD into the system i am getting the error with same. Also when i am trying to play the game in Steam i am getting the problem. I am unable to find the solution for same. If any one is having the solution for same then please let me know so that i can perform the same and work with the issue of mine. Thanks in advance.

Re: Lost Planet 2 GFWL Issue (DVD Insert Error Message)

As per my knowledge this is nothing related to the game and having no issue with the same. The problem is with the Steam which is not working properly with the Lost planet 2. Every time you work on steam you will get this error. What i will advise you is to go with the below given step that is having the solution for same. Just go through the same and work with the issue. I hope this will work with the issue of yours.

1. After getting the DVD insert error, Close the Steam
    2. Start the Steam
    3. Perform the Integrity Check
    4. You will find new updates
    5. Install all new updates
    6. After installation of the same close the Steam
    7. Now again restart the Steam
    8. Perform the integrity check
    9. download and install the update

Thats it!!!!!

If i am not wrong then this is the issue with the Steam only which is not supporting the GFWL of the Lost Planet 2 game and giving the error with the same. I have been through lots of the forum and found that this is the issue with the Steam and they resolved the problem by downloading the latest update of the Steam for the Lost Planet 2. You should also check for the latest update on the steam for the working perfect with the GFWL and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not. If i am not wring then you will get it working with the issues after performing the above step. So download the updates and work with the issue.

If nothing from the above replies are working for you and not getting working with all the replies then i will advise you to contact the developer of the game regarding the issue that you have asked about and will let you know about the cause of the same. As they are the developer of the game and having the enough knowledge related to the Lost Planet 2 game. So contacting them can help you mode then any one else. Contact the developer and see whether you are getting any working solution for your issue or not. Capcom are the developer of the Lost Planet 2 game so you can also register the query of yours on the official forum of Capcom.

I was playing two in coop (loader teknogods + hamachi), very funny and that they had two more players. Of four must be a glory above is a waste of elements to interact in co-op from here to China, is incredible. The first chapters are a mess because they are simple introductions, as you progress was made longer, durareras, and a boss behind other, more and more difficult to kill. I left my custom character online to choose to use in campaign mode, layers enabled me for having passed the final?

I have been through the game and did not got any issue like this which you are going through. I have completed all the levels of the Lost Planet 2 and did not got any GFWL or DVD Insert Error but if you are getting the issue with the same then i will advise you to first uninstall the game from the system and then reinstall it again. Now check whether the firewall or Antivirus program are blocking the connection with the Steam. If blocking the connection then allow the connection with the Steam by disabling both. Now check whether you are having the proper internet connection or not. Now you are done with all the connection setting and you can connect the game through the Steam. Also make sure that you are having the all the latest updates installed from the steam. If possible for you then go through all the above steps and check whether this time you are getting it work with the issue or not. As per my knowledge this will work for the issue of yours. And if you are not getting it work then i will advise you to take the help from the developer only.