Thread: Lost Planet 2 Directx 11 Crossfire and SLI issues

Lost Planet 2 Directx 11 Crossfire and SLI issues

I am having one issue with the Lost Planet 2 game of mine which is not working properly. Actually the i am having many issue with the game of mine. The first issue that i wanted to discussed with you is about the Low FPS. I am getting the low FPS while playing the game and also the load time is very long. The game took long time to load. Some time the game automatically got crash and i am not finding any proper solution for same. I have heard that this is the issue with the Directx 11 Crossfire and SLI but not sure about the same. So if you can then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Lost Planet 2 Directx 11 Crossfire and SLI issues

As per my knowledge this is the problem related to the Crossfire and SLI which being used on the DirectX 11 mode. It is not recommended by the developer to use the both the thing together. You need to avoid using the Directx 11 with Crossfire and SLI which will help you to resolve the issue related to the crashing of the game into the system. So if you can the go through the same and work with the issue.

If you ask me then i will clearly advise you that this is the issue related to the graphic which is not supporting the Lost Planet 2 game and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. I will advise you to install the latest Graphic Driver for the video Card of yours and then check whether the problem still persist or not. If you are worried about the latest graphic driver then i will suggest yo to check the official site of the manufacturer of your Graphic Card and download the latest one from there and install into the system to check whether you are getting the proper response with the gaming or not. I hope this will resolve the issue related to the same. If the solution is working for you and you are getting no issue with the game then let me know about the same, so that i can refer this to others also.

I am having the exactly same issue as you are getting with the Lost Planet 2 gaming and i have tried a lot but did not got any thing to work with the issue of mine. I have tried the installation of the Latest graphic driver but that also did not work for me. I have then tried a workaround and that resolved the issue of mine. I have started playing the game in the Windows mode and no more crash i am getting with the same. So if you can then try this out and work with the same.

I think your system is not satisfying the need of the Lost Planet game and that is why it is crashing every time when you are playing the game. First thing is to check about the system requirement of the computer and then to go with any other things. Here are the list of requirement.

Minimum System Requirements

Windows XP Operating System
    Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 4000+
    1GB DDR 2 RAM
    13 GB free Hard Drive
    256 MB Video Memory
    nVidia GeForce 7800 / ATI Radeon HD 2400
    DirectX Compatible Sound Card
    9.0c DirectX

Recommended System Requirements

Windows Vista or Windows 7
    Intel Core 2 Quad 3.0 Ghz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.0 GHz
    2 GB DDR 2 RAM
    13 GB free Hard Drive
    512 MB Video Memory
    nVidia GeForce 9800 / ATI Radeon HD 4800
    DirectX Compatible sound card
    10 DirectX

If you are satisfying all the needs of the Lost Planet 2 game and still getting the issue with the same then i think it is better to install the game again adjust the resolution and graphic properties. The properties might be some thing that can help you. Also recommendation is to install the latest driver for the system that you are using. Also check whether the hardware of your system are compatible with the Lost Planet 2. So go with the same and find the compatibility of your device.

If nothing from the above replies are working for you and you are still having the issue with the same the i will advise you to contact the developer of the game regarding the issue which you are going through. As they are the developer and having the knowledge regarding any of the issue related to the Lost Planet game. So if you can then contact the developer and see whether it is working for you or not.