Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

All DirectX9 Games crashes

Video Games

Old 16-10-2010

All DirectX9 Games crashes

When I was playing the games it crashed badly I am having all Direct X9 games in my personal computer and having windows 7 operating system in it. I don't know suddenly what happened to it, due which reason it got crashed. half of the time of mine is gone into playing the games. Please give me solution on this, I will be very thankful to you.

Old 16-10-2010

re: All DirectX9 Games crashes

I have gone through your question i think it is not a big problem you are facing many of the user who like to play the games get this issue. i advice you if possible install the Catalyst 6.2 into your computer. I am very sure about this that it will help you to solve your issues related to the Direct X9. And i hope this information may help you.
Old 16-10-2010

There are many reason for this problem, if you are a regular gamer and if you play continuosly on to the computer the I am sure due the overheating direct x9 has been crashed. One of my friend facing this problem and from his observation I have come on this conclution that the crashing I happence due to the overheating.
Old 16-10-2010

I was having the same problem with my direct X9, it got crached while playing the game, then i made contact with the local technician and the solution is in the BIOS. That is the speed of the DRAM was wrongly read by the auto detector. I advice you to check your auto detect for the same issues. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,