Thread: How do I get theme hospital to work on windows 7

How do I get theme hospital to work on windows 7

I endeavor to install it additional than it comes up by means of a communication regarding compatibility by means of 64 bit. I am trying to give the impression of being for the resolution to getting Theme Hospital working with on windows 7 (as it comes up saying it is not 64-bit well-matched) I have comprised and essentially originate a lot of solutions other than no one seems to be explaining it in simpler steps for us who are not as superior by means of the technical words etc. I have comprised and got the Sold Out version or description of the Theme Hospital game. I recognize it’s an previous game so I am not certain if windows 7 is the tribulations, additional than when it comes up by means of the sold out menu every time I hit it off install game it asks me if I desire help installing (I have tried together yes and no) other than no matter what I hit it off it does not start installing the game. Presently comes up by means of the sold out logo. Anybody have some ideas.

Re: How do I get theme hospital to work on windows 7

The Theme Hospital is a simulation PC game which has been developed by Bullfrog Productions and obtainable by Electronic Arts in 1997, in which the player intend and function a hospital. Similar to most of Bullfrog's games, Theme Hospital is filter through by an eccentric sense of humor. The game is the thematic descendant to Theme Park, a game in addition produced by Bullfrog. This is theme hospital which you encompass to put in to the c:/ directory for this to run. This classic comes by means of the entire the music and is enormous to play by yourself or over lan. It merely uses ipx or a serial cable for lan play.

If you are copying the whole thing commencing CD HOSP folder to hard drive runs on Vista 64. To get the saving to run, moreover transform the hospital.cfg file so the entry: SAVE_OVERRIDE=c:\hosp\ includes the accurate root folder of where you copied the hosp file into, or immediately create certain you copy the HOSP folder into c:\hosp Do not be familiar with if it was required, additional than in addition set the compatibility mode on the winmain.exe file to windows xp. Tested on Vista x64 and Windows 7 x64, worked by means of UAC on and no compatibility alternatives even though results might vary depending on location. If you have comprised the tribulations, then you have to right hit it off on Hospital.exe and choose Properties then go to the compatibility tab and enable "Run as Administrator" and emulate "Windows 95".

Theme Hospital which is for Windows XP (incredible which I am giving the impression of being for, for a long time!) On the other hand, I encountered tribulations subsequent to downloading the file: subsequent to I unzip the file and hit it off "hospital.exe", it says "necessitate CD-rom to play". I am in addition having this tribulations on vista. I did the whole thing I was told to do by it. I extracted the files, went to HOSPITAL.cgf and misrepresented the location to: INSTALL_PATH=C:\Users\User\Desktop\Kesh\theme_hosp ital\hospital then when with the intention of did not run I right hit it off on hospital.exe, clicked on properties and preferred compatibility, 'run as administrator' and then 'run this program in compatibility method for windows 95' and tranquil it did not work. What am I doing wrong here.

I am utilizing the Windows XP, and have comprised and read your situation and followed it's instructions, other than my tribulations is with the intention of when I hit it off Hospital.exe, the screen by means of the surrounding theme hospital "CD" pops up (ie, the customary game screen when you start theme hospital) other than underneath it, there is a line which says "Theme Hospital necessary CD-ROM" Well, my English is not extremely superior, additional than it does not matter. You encompass to place the "\" character in the end of your path too. I guess, with the intention of the entire of you forgot to it (so did I). My illustration INSTALL_PATH=D:\Games\Bullfrog\Theme Hospital\ at present I am certain, the things are going to be superior. On the other hand I have an additional tribulations. When I desire to run "patch.exe", the error demonstrates me, with the intention of the file is not compatible by means of Vista 64bit. I have previously tried to run it as Administrator or emulate Windows 95. Nothing occurred. Might anyone assist me please.

The patch has previously been practical, it’s a 16-bit procedure (which would not run on a 64-bit OS) so was ran it previous to compressing and uploading the game. I am the unique compiler of this title, I make available this at a LAN to create things easy to get going. People give the impression of being at you attractive dimly when you endeavor to explain how to do these things, then when somebody did not listen and you encompass to explain the entire in excess of again, extremely stressful. Anyway, if people encompass trouble by means of this, try to maintain the path short, maintain it as close to the root of a drive as you are able to, and by means of the intention of be supposed to stop you encountering tribulations. I imagine the limit is 40 characters or something similar to with the intention of for DOS executables, which I am attractive certain this falls under.

You might be trying to download the patch commencing the Sold Out website and then you have to hit it off the Downloads button in the 'Support Downloads' segment and save it anywhere on your hard drive. This had be worked for me I think this determine to help you related to the above. You might be trying to install the game by utilizing the Windows 7 compatibility mode. Then you have to grasp the shift key and right hit it off on the file to start the installer. You be supposed to observe an alternative regarding compatibility. Subsequent to by means of the intention of, you necessitate to say with the intention of it was running using an earlier version or description of Windows. At the end you have to select Windows XP this might work for you.

leopardie Guest

this is video game section