Thread: Rollercoaster tycoon crashes on Windows 7 64-bit

Rollercoaster tycoon crashes on Windows 7 64-bit

I have a computer which is compatible with the windows 7 64-bit operating system. Installed the Roller coaster tycoon in my computer, the problem is whenever I run the game in the less flaw the system become freezes. I locked the entire system and make a restart, no BSOD. I tried every where for to run the game without any crashing. I tried with the patches, compatible mode and some add-ons, but no result. How can I run the game? Any other information regarding the game will be greatly appreciated….

Re: Rollercoaster tycoon crashes on Windows 7 64-bit

I don’t think so that the game will run in the windows 7 platform, there are some basic information of the requirement to run the game in any computer. The operating system is recommended are Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Pentium 3 or 4 is required for the processor with 4 1.2 GHz or any other compatible. Memory should be the 128MB or more than that but not less than that. 8X hard disk is recommend for the faster running the game. Any kind of video card is required like Radeon or ATI. DirectX version 9 or more is also needed to run the program.

I got a Roller Coaster Tycoom, using in my Windows 98 supported computer. One of my fried runs it in windows 7 without any error. Only one problem is while it minimize into the computer, it will freeze after that. I tried to maximize it, but the game is stopped working, this message will appear. Even though I close the program manually it will lags for a few minutes. I used it I the 128 MB of RAM and. What should I do to run the program?

I have the RCT, along with the expansions; I have the 64-bit operating system. It assuming to run the different older version games. Since the Vista is beyond of this. You should look for the file folder for the X86, which will situated in My computer program file folder. RCT requires the program file path for the installation. That runs differently in the 32-bit system architecture. You also need a RCT fix for the run the game in Windows 98.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I had the similar issue with the RC , I did a clean installation of the game in the windows 7 operating system, after a week it falls to crashes. It’s occurs after a long time, and after that the system requires for the restore of the whole computer. So after that I installed only the game and the driver. I have no security for my computer. About a 5 minute later the problem is again occurs, it crashes the file. Is there anyone having the solution for this?

I have the virtual CD of the game, and it works great in the Windows 7 also in the other operating systems. But there is one problem in the virtual CD is that, it will not respond till the first 10-15 minute. If it takes more than that then go to run the RCT2.EXE, from the task manager. Sp I suggest you to collect a virtual CD or DVD of the game and by that you should try to rub the game. It will run better than the installed file.

mituan Guest

I having a DELL computer with the Windows Vista operating system recently installed the game “Fallout 3”. The game is really great one, but from the last 2 days I am facing a peculiar type of problem, while I run the game, by switching on the NPC then suddenly the game will crashes. But after a while I again able to play the game. A green text is appears in the screen, while I playing the game. Having no idea regarding the problems, any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 18-10-2010 at 08:39 AM. Reason: External links not allowed, not even in signatures. Removed the same.