Thread: RPG maker 2003 project : Pokemon Adventure Chronicles

RPG maker 2003 project : Pokemon Adventure Chronicles

I have a DELL computer with the windows 7 operating system, running on the RPG Maker 2003, used it for making the special programs for the games. Recently I used it for the making of the program for the game Pokemon, the problem is it is running in the environment, it flashes a message that it need some resources to run the program. I am using the FX sound for the original version of the game. Any suggestion about the solution will be appreciated .

Re: RPG maker 2003 project : Pokemon Adventure Chronicles

RPG Maker 2003 is the third series of the program for making the program for the Role-Playing Games; this program is developed by a Japanese group of ASCII code. For the games it pre having the database for storing the animation, weapons, music and the other contents which are used for this. All the graphics which are used in the RPG Maker 2003 are compatible in the 2D supported predecessor, and use the resources for the games which are useful.

All the graphics, those are considered as the major part of the gaming purpose, these are makes with the images that are having the composition with the specific orientation of the software that are used for the gaming program. The RPG Maker 2003 is much like as its older version RPG Maker 2000 and the RPG Maker XP. It comes in its some preloaded run time package files, that is known as the RTP, it is the set of graphics, music and the sound effects that are used in the RPG Maker 2003.

I am having the relevant issue, whenever I am tried for make the pokemon game by using the pokestarter kit; the problem is I can’t use it in the RPG Maker XP. I am to use only the RPG Maker XP Postality Knights Edition in my computer. Whenever I tried tip open it with the RPG Maker XP PKE, I will said for the version of the game. The engine is RPG Toolkit 3.1.0,What should I do, any idea?

As per my knowledge in the pokemon game, missing of the pokeball , the catching of the game is not possible. It might for due for the technical problem. For that you need to some variables for the technical issue. Also there are some add-ons are available. Like Trio Rocket and Eusine (Crystal), these are very useful add-ons. The “Manectric” is evolving in the Pokemon. You are not able to trade the pokemon for the technical problem.