Thread: Mass effect for pc... very low res

Mass effect for pc... very low res

Friends, I have just determined to buy mass effect used for my pc today in its place of my 360. I thought that the graphics would be better because they are usually for the PC games. I my thought was wrong because the graphics is too bad and the maximum resolution is very low. I am leaving a thread here because I want to know the way to play it at my monitor’s res (1920 x 1080). Please suggest me the solution for this. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Mass effect for pc... very low res

You should check for the settings in the video setup for this. There may be also some settings in the advance settings in the game. There you will find various options to for the resolution. You can set it according to your need. Or once you set it to its default settings and see that if that solves the issue or not. This is the typical solution for such problems and you should try it once.

One another option for that is to use the your ATI or NVidia tools that makes your personal profile. I have tried it with the ATI and the only change that I did is enabled 4xAA. It looks quite good and not including this “jaggies" are very prominent. I am tremendously amazed that such simple fixes such as adding support for 1920x1080 are not made on such popular titles.

When I play games on my laptop then I set the resolution to its highest value and then also I can see that cinematic look like someone videotaped it the original and put it to the game. If I play the same game on my laptop then it runs fine and completely clear like in game. Can you tell me how I can fix this problem or why this is happening?

There is a small number of pre-rendered cinematic which uses in-game graphics from the Xbox 360 and render at the low resolution of 1280x720. BioWare have not upgraded the cinematics for PC gamers for computer gamers. This case will be found in a very few cinematics in the start of the game on the Normandy. There are also some other pre-rendered cinematics which is using more advanced CG.