Thread: Best XPADDER for Bioshock 2

Best XPADDER for Bioshock 2

I am having one issue about which i need your suggestion. I am looking for the Best XPADDER for Bioshock 2 if any one tried the XPADDER and knows about the working of the same so that i can have one for the use of mine. So if you are having the knowledge then please share this with me. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best XPADDER for Bioshock 2

I have gone through the same issue and using one Xpadder with the system of mine but let me tell you that this is not working properly. The XPADDER is not the best option for playing the game. I have also find the several user of the XPADDER but they did not liked the performance of the same. So it is advisable not to use the XPADDER.

Xpadder are used when the gamepad is not supported by the system. This simulates the keyboard and mouse using your gamepad. You can download the xpadder on the internet by just making the search on the Google. Just Google for the xpadder for the same and see whether you find any working with the BIOSHOCK or not.

Instead of the using the xpadder it is better to use the XBOX 360 controller for as gamepad. I am using the XBOX 360 controller and let me tell you that this is working properly and having knowledge regarding the same. If you like then go through the same and see whether this is working with the problem of yours or not.